Chapter 11

*2 months later*

Skylar's POV:

The hospital called me today, Angel is out of her coma and she's fine. She's 100% healthy. They said I can see her anytime I want but she still has to stay at the hospital for a couple of days so she doesn't go back into another coma.

I told Ryan about what the hospital said and he started crying. He was crying tears of joy. He picked me up and kissed me and then ran to go get his keys so we can go see our baby girl. We got on our shoes and made our way out to the car. We drove to the hospital and it was a silent ride. He held my hand as he sped down the road. We arrived at the hospital and we checked in. We got to see our baby girl and she looked fine.

There was a minor bruise on her head but other than that she was fine. She started looking around the room.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She yelled cheerfully. We ran up to her and hugged and kissed her.

"How are you feeling baby girl?" I asked her.

"Good. I saw brother." She said. I looked at Ryan in shocked.

"What?!? When?" I asked, I was so curious.

"When I was sleeping. He said that I had to wake up for you guys. He gave me a hug and a kiss and said I was going to be ok and that I had to wake up, mommy... I saw him." I looked at Ryan, tears were forming in my eyes. He just looked at me with the same look I was giving him.

"Ok. Well just stay awake for us ok?"

"Ok, mommy."

Ryan and I stepped out of the room to talk. We couldn't believe what we just heard. Did our daughter come to heaven in back? I think she did... She said she saw her brother and her brother is dead.

Ryan and I just stood in the hallway looking at each other. We soon went back into the room and Angel was sitting on the bed staring at the wall talking to someone but no one was there.

"Angel honey are you ok?" I asked her with concern.

"Yeah. Brother just told me that I did a good job at waking up." She said and I just looked at her. "He said he loves you guys." She said again.

"Tell him we love him too." I said and tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't look at her. I turned towards Ryan and he just looked at me, still stunned. I ran up and gave him a hug. We sat on the couch and just watched tv with Angel. The doctor soon came in and gave us more news.

"Angel will be able to go home in a couple days." He said with excitement.

"Thank you doctor." I said and he made his way out of the room.

We spent the whole day with Angel. The doctor came in around 9:30 pm and told us we had to go home because they don't allow people to spend the night. I was really sad and I tried to let them change their minds. I really wanted to stay with Angel and I could tell Ryan did too, but they wouldn't let us. So Ryan and I gave Angel a hug and kiss and told her we would be back tomorrow.

Ryan and I drove back to our house and went up to our room. We talked for hours about Angel and everything she told us, about seeing Jackson. I'm still very shocked. Ryan told me everything was going to be ok and that I shouldn't worry. I became calmer and laid down my head on his chest and fell asleep.