Chapter 5

Ryans POV:

Skylar called Maia and asked her if she could watch the kids again, Maia had plans so she couldn't do it. She called Paris and Paris was happy to do it.

After that phone call Skylar threw her phone on the couch and pounced ontop of me. We had morning sex, we had sex after breakfast, we had shower sex, we had movie sex, we just had sex all day.
-----------------------------
Maia POV:

I told Skylar I couldn't watch Angel and Jackson because I was busy, but in reality I wanted to go over to Paris's house and talk to her.

I drove over to Ryan and Skylar's house and I rang the doorbell. It took her awhile to answer the door. Her hair was messed up and she was wearing a polka dot robe, she looked beautiful.

I dropped her kids off and went back to my house, I called Paris and she said I could come over. I drove over to her house and rang the doorbell. She answered the door and there stood Jackson and Angel and Paris. Jackson and Angel gave me hugs and then they went to the back room on the first floor. Skylar never talked about this room because she didn't like it. She never told me why but she just didn't like it.

"Here, we can go upstairs in my room." Paris said. We both went up to her room and shut the door.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Paris asked as we both sat down on her bed.

"Skylar." I said.

"Ok. Tell me how you feel." She said.

"My feelings for her have become uncontrollable. She drops off the kids at my house every other week and I feel like hugging her and kissing her all the time. She makes me smile and when she's around she makes me nervous whenever she's around me, she makes my heart race and my palms sweat." I said. There was a slight tear rolling down my face, I love her but I know I will never be hers. She belongs to Ryan and I respect that, but if that fuck face hurts her I'm going to kill him and then she'll be mine. I know I sound possessive but I just love her so much. It's been four years.

"Ok." Was all she said.

"Yeah."

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. I have her a confused look. "Why?" I asked.

"I just want to know what it feels like and since Skylar and I are sisters it's like the same thing and you can pretend it's Skylar." She said. I thought it through and finally desided on my answer.

"Sure." I said, not really knowing why.

She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. She cupped my cheek and leaned in. I closed my eyes pretending it's Skylar. Her image flashed in my mind. Her lips finally made contact with mine. I kissed her back and I deepened the kiss, still picturing Skylar and it's working. She moaned into the kiss, things soon started getting heated because I can't stop picturing Skylar. Soon our clothes were off and we had sex. It was the best. I moaned Skylar's name a couple of times and towards the end I opened my eyes and I moaned her name a couple of times.

We had to be quiet because of the kids but other than that it was the best sex I've ever had. I just hope Sky doesn't find out that I fucked her sister, things would go wrong.
---------------------
Paris's POV:

Wow, Maia and I just fucked. I thought to myself. I've always wanted to fuck her, I never knew why but I just always wondered, and damn she was good. My sister needs to seriously fuck her.

After a while of thinking about my crazy sex session I had, I came up with a crazy idea, I knew she would probably say no but I had to ask.

"We should be fuck buddies or friends with benefits." I suggested. She gave me a confused look and I could tell she was thinking.

"Ok." She finally said.

"Wait what, we are actually doing this?" I asked, sounding a bit suprised.

"Yeah, I mean, why not? If I get horny because of Skylar then we could just fuck and if you ever get horny for, well, reasons only you should know then call me and we can fuck." Maia said.

"Ok. Well I'll see you soon." I said.

"Ok, well, I'm going to get dressed and leave."

"Ok."

She soon left and I watched the kids. We watched cartoons and ate food. I couldn't stop thinking about Maia though, she was really good in bed and we both want to be fuck buddies. I just can't beileve we are doing this. I thought.
---------------------------------
Ryans POV:

After more and more sex with my sexy ass wife, we went to sleep, we were so tired and we just wanted to sleep.

We soon fell asleep and Skylar fell asleep with her head on my chest. I played with her hair to help get her to sleep faster. I know she loves it when I do this.

*3 hours later*

We both woke up and Skylar told me she really misses the kids. We had sex one more time before we called Paris and asked if we could pick the kids up. She said yeah and we drove off to Paris's house.

Jackson and Angel ran up to us and gave us hugs and kisses. We soon thanked Paris for watching them and we drove off.

Once we got home we ate food and watched cartoons and played Jenga. Skylar got mad because the tower fell for the third time tonight. She ran upstairs slamming the door. I took the kids and ran them upstairs. We barged into Skylar and I's room and Jackson and Angel gave Sky a hug and kiss and said their sorry, even though they don't know what they did wrong.

Skylar kissed their heads and hugged them. It was so cute.

"Hold on." I said.

I laid down next to Skylar and took my pone out. Skylar then understood what I ment.

"Ok kids smile at my phone and dont blink." I said.

They smiled so big and so did I. I got all of us in the picture. I looked over the picture and it was really cute. I put it as my screen saver.

It soon became dark out and Skylar and I put Jackson and Angel to bed. We kissed their heads and shut the lights off and cracked the door.

Skylar and I went into our room and we were still exhausted. We were wrapped in each other's arms and we soon fell asleep.
---------------------------
Paris's POV:

"Babe, you should come over so we can cuddle." I said to Maia.

"Ok, I'll be over in 5." Maia said. She hung up and I waited for her. She was here within 5 minutes. She came inside and gave me a kiss. We ran upstairs and cuddled. Damn she's so warm. I thought. I kissed the top of her head and she soon fell asleep.

I was thinking while trying to fall asleep. I think I might be in love with my sisters best friend.