Move in day ?

Well here goes nothing , it all started about six months ago, I moved in to the most quietest neighborhood in all of Shibuya , Japan. The flowers were blooming , the sun was shining and the kids were playing basketball or watching anime in their houses . Shit but not me , my name is alexandra tamaki and I just moved here all the way from the United States not your typical girl of a move , I'm not used to eating sushi or riding the trains everyday , or having to wait in long lines just to wait for a stall in the bathroom , but hey I'm here. My parents found a house that was cheap , affordable and somewhere I can go to school , the sudden change but yet so far away. They got offered a better job and better pay so that's why we had to move so far across the globe at that. Well here we are bushwell Gardens the nicest place here. As we drove into the driveway so we can unload our stuff into the house . One of the neighbors came out to see what was all the commotion outside and sure enough it was a guy , he was about 6'1 , black hair swiftly to the left of his head and had a black jacket with black shorts to match his black wide opened toed shoes , dreamy wasnt he. I couldn't just go up to him and talk to him . So he stared at me for a good five minutes and went back inside his house. It was unusual for a person to stand outside and not speak right. Well enough of that my parents needed help so I went inside and helped them place everything that needed to be place inside the house and unloaded the boxes in my room. I heard my parents call my name and asked me "Alexandra make sure your ready later we're going to the store to buy a uniform for your new school". Fuck a uniform I guess what's what's trending nowadays , I had no choice since I was literally millions of  miles away and I am on the other side of the globe. As I went back into my room after my parents yelling ; I briefly looked out my window to get a nice view of the area , there he was the guy I saw earlier . But this time , he had a shade of red hair instead of black very unusual , and he had a sketch pad and he was literally sitting in front of his window looking at me and sketching me . Is that a little off to anyone ? I didn't tell my parents because maybe the guy had a thing for drawing can't knock down his ego right. So I began to hang up my drawings and photographs from when I was in the United States , damn it sucks that we left I really do miss home. Unlike here what even is there to even do here , I guess I'll have to figure out when my parents take me shopping in a few minutes with that being said I heard them call my name and to tell me to get in the car . As I ran down stairs with my nicely clean adidas on and my tracksuit that was covered in stickers and my hair in two pigtails , I ran to the car put my seat belt on and we left to the mall. My parents ask me "Alexandra how do you like it so far here " they asked me . I shortly responded  "I love it here I mean it's something that I definitely will have to get used to but it's nice , supposedly all of the anime that I am seeing around each and every block , the music that plays on every street and the samples of food that we are seeing when we past by it is really nice". With the smiles upon my parents face they must really seemed to like this place to . Hours after shopping and we came back home the night was very strange and very dark.