Things get hazy?

After a few hours of being at the police station and after everything that had gone down in the bathroom, things have gotten more and more intense by the second. As my parents got up from their seats after I came out of the bathroom they were about ready to go home. So we walked to the parking lot in clear silence knowing its going to be a long conversation when I get home. As I got into the car my parents had a blank but worrisome faces to them. They both looked at me with distraught and sadness. Mighty guess I should say I had a feeling that was going to happen after everything that had gone down in these last few weeks or so . On the car ride home all I could think about Is everything he had said , and I still didn't get his name I think he may be called Mr. Unknown. Honestly who gives a fuck anymore , I am going to take him down my damn self if that's what it takes , Honestly I forgot I even went to school because ive been captured by this lunatic for a week or so. I don't even know what the vibe is going to be like once I get there . I just keep thinking about what he said the first night I went to that old abandoned creepy house. It keeps replaying in my head "What you saw that night I was working on experiments". Then my face and my eyes got bigger , the only thing I can say or I can think of when he said by experiments I think he was talking about young girls , I think that's why that girls body was in the freezer because he was done with his experiment , and that could explain the blood on his clothes . If that's the case maybe there's a file or maybe there's a research lab he has where he documents everything down , if I can find that lab since he works in the basement maybe he has a secret lab like that old house he took me to. If I can just find those coordinates maybe I can locate where he takes those experiments and maybe I can link the young girls to his basement and that could probably explain the blood on his clothes. But before I can do anything im going to have to pack a bag , gather up any evidence I already have and have my phone with me. As we pulled up to the driveway, I got out of the car and went straight to my room. Then a few seconds later after my parents got inside the house they called my name and told me to come downstairs. So like that I did and here's what my parents had to say. Alexandra my mom said, I am so happy your home , I am thanking god right now nothing has happned to you if we knew our neighbor was doing these horrible things , you should have let us know. Mom, I didn't know he was doing these things either until I snooped around his place. Alexandra why on earth would you go on to someone's property. Well I don't know he had blood on his clothes so I wanted to know why. If that was the case you should have called not only us , but the police. Well sucks you would say that, he basically threatened me if I didn't say anything. Alexandra just know we are your parents and whatever you are going through you can always and I mean always talk to us , as you know there will be a trial in the next few weeks , I overheard the police talking about it before we left. I also heard once they find that psychotic ass monster that is roaming the city of shibuya they will have him in for questioning and he will be on trial too, for his part in the activities that he has played apart in. Well thanks for letting me know mom and dad , but I have to get ready for school I just hope the first day back wont be so bad. As I went upstairs and got to bed , all I can think about is just everything that has gone down , sucks to say it but if I wasn't so nosy , and I wasn't some damn investigator I probably wouldn't be going through this mess with the cops, but I can say I'm glad I did is because if I didn't meddle in his business I probably wouldn't have known about his so called experiments and those young girls. The next day, I wake up I get ready for school I brush my teeth, do my hair , put my uniform on and I'm the door. I made sure I grabbed my overnight bag because I probably wont be back at my parents house for awhile and that's okay Ill just find a hotel to crash at, or a friends house no worries. As I pulled up to the school, there were a lot of reporters and bloggers in front of the school. Oh shit I didn't think the situation would get this deep that media is at my school. With that being said I went around the back and close the door , and went to my classroom , classroom B. As I walked in , I mean everyone glanced at me and everyone walked up to me and asked me if I was okay, and I said I'm fine. Then the teacher told us to take our seats. As she said that she walked up to the window and closed the curtains then she began to speak. "Okay class, no need to worry we are still going to resume class even if the media is out there they will probably be gone in a few minutes or so and after that we had a major black out. But someone was over the speakers and they began to speak and said "OH why thank you , I got yall attention now, now that you are all tuned in and listening I have been known to be the talk of the town and everyone is so curious to know who I am and I am muahhh haha ha , I am UnkownX. Oh shit as I blurted out has he really found out where I go to school. Then he began to say yes I am unknown and that you will never find me as long as you try , your city is going to burn and imma make sure my cult exterminates all of you imbeciles. Then the lights came on and everyone is just in shock. With that being said I got my stuff and got the hell out of there and not knowing what's going to be coming next.