Stuck in the psycho's house i need help!

Welcome back everyone let's just say things have gone crazy the last time we were all together. I knew there was more to this guy then I anticipated. After finding that innocent girls body and before I could have gotten any help, what do you know he was standing right behind  me that wasn't my finest moment but hey I wanted to investigate myself and plus  I'm nosy asf and I have a lot of potential of finding out what has happened. Well here goes the story. It was a bright and early morning like I couldn't see shit trapped in this dark room with no windows. I was honestly trapped in here with handcuffs to the bed both on my hands and on my feet. What a fucking classic move this motherfucker is crazy as hell. He obviously is hiding something and I'm going to find out. All I need to do is find my phone , find the keys to these handcuffs get out of here and call the cops. Easy four steps this should be a piece of cake but it won't be easy. Then after that I heard some footsteps down the hall and of course it was him why would he just leave me here by myself, he must have a thing for torturing girls. Then he came in to the rook and asked me "do you want to watch the news theirs an important broadcast you just have to see I think you will like it". FUCK NO WHY WOULD I. He then began to say "oh play nice that's not what you say to your friend now is that". YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND YOU ARE A PSYCHO THAT TORTURES AND KIDNAPS GIRLS. He then opens his mouth and says "I think your gonna just like it HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed evidently evil. Then as the news appeared the news anchor says "according to the reports we are looking for a girl with pigtails and that goes to the academy of Shibuya, and her parents are very worried let's take it to you amber at the scene". Thank you Lena now I am standing with her parents here and they called the police to file a report on their missing daughter and her wearabouts." Now when you all went to the police what did you say". "Well we briefly said it's not like our daughter to not come home like this she has a curfew and the pst several nights she's been staying out late so we figured she would be with friends but she hasn't been home in days and she hasn't been to school in about 2 days and we are just very worried and we want to find our daughter". And just like that he cut off the Television. Well you see there your parents are sick about you. WHY WOULD YOU SHOW ME THAT! Then he briefly began to yell BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE YOUR PARENTS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOU WILL NEVER GO HOME TO THEM. Then I responded that's what you think I'm getting out of these handcuffs with your help or not I'm going to find these keys. Well you have to go searching for them unless you can get out on your own. Just like that he left the room. What a fucking dumbass he think by torturing me and letting my family worry like this is right he has another thing coming up the ass. Hmm if I remember if I just wiggle out of these maybe I could get out. So I struggled to wiggle out , I wiggled and wiggled and wiggled and just like that I got out , shit that was the easiest trick in the book. So all I have to do is get out quietly not make any noise , get to my phone , get to my keys, and call the police simple. So I began to tip toe out of the room , and until I got to his room but only this time it was locked classic killer move. So the trick I used was the old Bobby pin trick , that shit works like a pro. So as I got into his room I found my phone and my keys and my shoes and shortly made my escape, quietly but firmly. As I tiptoed I check my phone a little bit to see if I will get service but unfortunately I got none. Since I know he will probably be downstairs I went out the window and just like that I got signal and call the police. As I began to call 9-11 they shortly responded and said "9-11 what's your emergency " hi my name is alexandra the girl from the news I am at a old sugar mill in an abandoned house maybe like an hour out from Shibuya , please I need help! " okay mam don't worry we are on the way" and just like that it worked. A few seconds later I heard an engine and it was him and he was trying to escape , but hey I blew his tires out earlier yesterday morning when I got to the house , hmph they never learn do they. I briefly screamed to him. HEY PSYCHO YOU WILL NEVER LEARN THE TRUE MENTALITY OF A TEENAGER WILL YOU! Then he said to me "You fucking bitch"I fucking hate you! And just like that he bolted trying to run away it was like he some kind of speed machine his legs just wouldn't stop. Now as your getting closer to finding out what  had happened in that basement , you will find out soon enough until next time !