What the fuck happned last night?

I'm back for another chapter as you can see you may be wondering what happened in the last chapter and why things went the way they did , but let's be real here I think this psycho has more up his sleeve then he realizes. Whelp here goes nothing. The next morning, I woke up in some house , thinking what the fuck happen last night. Hmmm all I could remember is he came next to me and we started to kiss and we had sex. Then after that I don't remember, I then began to look around and then check my phone and my mom and dad have been calling all morning. Shit here goes the freak show, as I began to call them the phone rang and rang until my mom picked up and she had a lot to say". "Alexandra where are you I've been looking for you all last night , you didn't show up for curfew and your dad and I have been worried sick." I know I know mom I stayed at a friends house last night and forgot the time I'm sorry it won't happned again." Friends house huh , who is this friend? Um her name is Ashley I met her at school we were going over an assignment for class and she wanted me to help her so we went back to her house to work on it together and we got lost of the time it won't happen again. "Okay sweetheart just please come home so you won't be late for school". Okay bye mom. Shit glad that is over, after I found my shoes found my keys and put my clothes on , I ran downstairs hopped in my car , and went to the trunk and began to grab some air to pump my tires since this psycho went again and popped them last night. "What a fucking asshole". I'm the bigger asshole for having sex with this clown, this guy has clown written all over his damn face. I swear there is more to this guy and I'm going to find out what it is. An hour later I got home , went to my room , got dressed , hopped in my car and went to the school. In my head I was thinking about last night and wondering why did I have sex with him , was it his motive to drive me more into him , or does this have anything to do with the blood on his clothes from the other night. Why would he bring me to that abandoned house just to have sex with him, something is just not right and I'm going to get to the bottom of it . As I got to school , parked my car and went into the school since I didn't have time to take the train today. I ran to classroom B and unfortunately the class was already starting the lesson as I huffed and puffed and opened the door quietly and took my seat. Then the teacher asks me. " you are tardy young lady I have already taken attendance and we have began our lesson. I briefly said I'm sorry I was running late to school it was bad traffic this morning since the trains are always crowded I didn't have time I'm sorry. " no worries Alexandra just take your notebook out and follow along please . Whew those literally took the words out of my mouth I thought I was in trouble. As I blanked out of space and started to stare into my own little world , I just can't stop thinking about last night he literally picked me up threw me on the couch and started touching me , how can a guy so evil go all his way to put his innocent claws on me and touch me so sexually , I still feel gross on the inside. What could have all of this mean. By the time I went into my own fantasy world the bell rang and I left class and went home. I walked up the stairs slowly and couldn't really focus on anything else I went into my own bed and looked up at the ceiling. This shit is crazy I told myself but I need to go back to that house for more proof something about that place isn't mixing with my skin for some reason. Maybe there's more clues in that abandoned house then his house. With that being said I got up threw on some clothes went downstairs drove in my car and did a 80 in a 40 up the highway. Once I got there, gladly no one was home and the door was unlocked real fucking odd if you asked me . Well whatever we're inside, I went downstairs to the basement and saw that they're were empty glasses that was milk now it looks like residue and filth Eeesh that's sickening to look at. Then after that I saw a freezer and on the freezer I saw yellow spots , hmm yellow spots eh maybe it's just residue so then of course the freezer was locked. So I used an old trick of mine the old Bobby pin trick twist it to the slide then twist it to the left and of course I'm in, but as I began to open in there was a god awful smell coming from it maybe it was just an animal right? As my eyes began to widen bigger than before it was a girl and I jumped up and began to scream and glanced at her body. Oh shit what in the actual fuck why does he have a girls body in this freezer. Let's see if I put two and two together maybe he took her here to have a nice chat and then murdered her. Wait a minute those clothes he had on the ones he had blood on maybe this was that girls clothes and maybe he wanted to cover up the evidence and throw her body in here. That sounds like we're getting some where so all we need to figure out is where he put those bloody clothes and we'll be in the bag. Unfortunately I heard a voice behind me and in my head I began to say oh shit , oh shit, oh shit . That voice sounded very familiar. Then he began to talk" what the fuck are you doing down here , better yet what the fuck are you doing here. I sarcastically said uh I'm just playing hide and go seek. He then began to say at 5:00 in the fucking afternoon. You fucking tried it you dumb piece of shit." Well now if your putting it like that I was just trying to find my contact I left here." Oh is that so so why do you have a detective eye glass , a phone with your camera on , and your detective glasses on. Shit idk part of the costume I guess. Then he began to grab me as I started to say get off of me , get off of me , get off of me and he wouldn't then he brought me upstairs handcuffed me to the bed my hands and my feet and left me there. "YOUR GOING TO DIE YOU SICK FUCK , WHY DID YOU KILL THAT GIRL. None of your business you fucking girl , you have sniffed your nose not only at my house but here too and you have sniffed your nose in my business so now your not going anywhere. I'm going to call the cops and you are going to jail" he laughed evilnessly and say ha you tried it even if I was supposed to go jail they will never find me because you won't be here to call them. "THATS WHAT YOU THINK JUST WAIT TILL I CALL THEM MY DAMN SELF . With what phone I cut all the cell lines so no one would will call or find you anytime soon. As soon as he said those words I was totally screwed well I guess this happens when you don't mind your business , well stay tuned eveyone the next chapter will be a rocking roller coaster until next time.