Part 3

On The Road

Swara was waiting for the cab to come on the roadside when a car came at a high speed making her clothes dirty.

Swara : What the fuc...!!! Hey you dumb man, don't you know how to drive!?

But the car was still moving forward.

Swara : O God!!! He is seriously mad!!!

She picked up a stone from the road and throws it on the car breaking its glass.

Suddenly, at one go, the car stopped and Sanskar came out of the car.

Sanskar : Hey you...!!!

But before they both could see each other's face, Swara's dupatta falls on his face.

Swara : My dupatta...!

Till then, a cab has too arrived.

Driver : Mam, where you have to go!?

Swara : O God!!! My dupatta...but I'm also getting late!...Ughh!!!

She sat down in the cab and left.

Sanskar : Hey listen...miss dupatta! You have to pay for my car! Bloody idiot, middle class people!

Swara reach to her clinic and moved straight into her cabin. She sat down and drank glasses of water.

Swara : What these rich people think Han!? If they had owned big cars, then they had also owned the roads!? Idiot, o God, please save my day from such fools!...chal Swara, go and clean your dress first!

And she moves in the washroom. While she was cleaning her dress, she gets a call from her friends which were Jia and Dia.

On Call

Jia : Swara, where are you!?

Dia : Please come to our home fast!

Swara : Relax guys, what happened!?

Dia : You please come fast na, we will tell you later!

Swara : Ok, I'm coming!

Call Ends.

Swara : Now what mess they both had created!?

She left whispering it.

After Sometime

Swara reached to Jia and Dia's house.

Swara : Jia!!! Dia!!! Where you are!?

And they both came out in the hall crying and hugged Swara.

Swara : Shh! What happened!?

Jia : Swara he has destroyed us!!!...O God!!!

Swara : Relax! First tell me clearly what happened!? Then only I can help you both na!?

Dia : Our boyfriend, Sanskar, he has ditched us!!! He has found a new girlfriend and we slept with him today!!!

Jia : Now I think we are pregnant!!!

Swara : Are you both mad!? I mean...you both, with a same person, how dude!? Oh God!!!

And she suddenly took out the pregnancy kit from her bag and,

Dia : What's this!?

Swara : Go and have a pregnancy test first! Go!

And they both left.