Part 5

Sanskar peeps into Swara's cabin who was sitting on the chair closing her eyes.

Sanskar : Oh! So Dr. Swara Bose, you are resting, nice!

He took out a toy lizard from his pocket and throws it on Swara. Swara got up immediately in fear.

Swara : What! What! What!

And he hugged Sanskar.

Song plays...o saajna...

Sanskar bursts out in laughter.

Swara : What!?

Sanskar : You are such a fearful person I got to know today! I mean... haven't you felt scared when you have slapped me, broken the glass of my car?!

Swara : What!? Kya bakwaas Kar rahe ho tum!?

Sanskar : Lizard, you've got scared from a toy lizard!

Swara : You...have you sweared to irritate me today!?

Sanskar : I'm here only for that baby!

Swara : You...!

Just then, an employee enters.

Employee : Swara, the stock of medicines have came. Please check it so that we can send it to the other Biotechs.

Swara : Hmm.

He left.

Swara : I'll see you later!!!

As she was going, Sanskar pulled her and pinned her to the wall.

Sanskar : Just go and show this attitude to those who are interested in it, because I'm not! And yah, I love to irritate you! Badla badla jo khelna hai!

Swara : Are you mad or what!?

Sanskar : Sorry baby, but for the first time I hate to admit, I'm not mad!

He left smiling.

Swara : Ughh!!!

Swara moves to the store room.

Swara : Where's the stock?

Employee : There. But Swara, why you always check the medicines by yourself and then send it to the other Biotechs?

Swara : Because... every present has a past and so do I!

Employee : I can never understand your talks! Forget it, just send two cartons of medicines to Maheswari Biotechs.

Swara : Maheswari Biotechs!? We'd recently sent them na!?

Employee : Yah we'd, but how can I deny them now!? That's Sanskar Maheswari's company!!!

Swara : What!!!...Oh, ok, I will!

Employee left.

Swara : Sanskar Maheswari's company, hmm! Ab maza aayegi!

After Sometime

Swara enters in Sanskar's cabin.

Swara : Have it!

Sanskar : What is this!?

Swara : My resignation letter!

Sanskar : I think you have forgotten my morning words?!

Swara : No! Not at all! I haven't forgotten anything Mr. Sanskar Maheswari! But the fact is that I'm ready to pay the full amount but I'm not ready to work with you!