Part 23

Sanskar : Swara, listen, I love you a lot! When I came back home, I'd told my family about our love but they too denied talking about caste! Swara I love my family beyond this world, they are my life, my first priority, my everything and I can't go against their wish! I'm helpless right now! I can't come with you, I can't marry you, I want to broke up with you and I've to marry a girl whom ma and papa has selected for me! Infact, I suggest you too to go back to your house and do what aunty is saying, I'm sorry!

Hearing this, like Swara's whole world has stopped at one place.

Suddenly, Swara slapped Sanskar and holded his collar in anger.

Swara : What have you just said, go back to your home and marry a guy whom aunty is saying!? Sanskar, I've ran away from my house for you, I'd broken my mother's swear for you and you're saying you can't come with me, you want to broke up with me, you can't marry me!!! How!?

Sanskar : Because I want to!!! I can't go against the wish of my family!!! My family is my whole world, I can do anything for them, I'm sorry!!!

Swara : You can sacrifice me also for your family!?

Sanskar : Yes I can!!!

Swara : We both love each other Sanskar, then why the decision will only be yours!? I don't want to broke up with you, I love you!!!

Sanskar (shouting) : But I don't!!! Mar gayi feelings, mar gaya pyar, maar di maine wo feelings, wo pyar because my family don't want that!!! Can't you understand this simple thing Swara!?

Swara : No I can't!!! You really don't care for me now!? This love is really dead for you now!? Can you see me with anyone else!?

Sanskar (shouting) : Yes Swara, yes I really don't care for you now, this love, it's dead for me now!!! And yah, I can see you with another man because I'm also marrying someone else!!!

Swara : Please say it once by looking into my eyes that you don't love me! You want to broke up with me!

Sanskar : Swa...!

He holds her by the shoulder and while looking into her eyes,

Sanskar : One last time...I don't love you, I want to broke up with you, I can see you with another guy, happy!?

He turned back and went inside while Swara set down crying there in the rain itself.

Swara : Sanskar!!!!!

Song plays...rabba mehar kari...

Sanskar enters in his room fuming in anger and starts throwing the things here and there.

Just then, Ragini and Lakshya came inside running.

Lakshya : Sanskar, stop it!!! Sanskar...!

Sanskar hugged Lakshya crying and pours his heart out in front of Raglak.

Sanskar : I really love her bhai, I felt bad on breaking her heart, on hurting her feelings but I can't do anything! I'm helpless in front of the love of this family for me! I'd broken up with her, I'd told her to marry another man, I'd told her that I don't love her now, I'm also going to marry someone else!

Ragini : Sanskar...where is Swara!?

Sanskar : She is getting wet in the rain outside!

Lakshya : What!!!

Ragini : Lakshya, you just please take care of Sanskar, I'm going to Swara! Sanskar, please don't worry, I'll explain her everything and I know she'll understand, relax!

Ragini hurriedly moved out while Lakshya made Sanskar sat on the bed.

Outside

Swara was still crying vigorously getting wet in the rain when Ragini came to her running.

Ragini : Swara, please come inside! You'll make yourself unwell, come!

Swara (while hugging Ragini) : Ragini, Sanskar don't love me anymore! He'd broked up with me, he is marrying another girl, how!? Bas itna sa hi pyar tha, do ghante ka!?

Ragini : No Swara, first you please come inside with me, then I'll tell you everything, come!

And he took soulless Swara inside the house, in her room.

In Raglak's Room

Ragini (while drying Swara's hairs) : Swara, before Sanskar has came back home, ma and papaji has selected a girl for Sanskar. When he told them about his love for you, everyone denied saying that you're a bengali and they aren't ready for an inter caste marriage. Ma has asked Sanskar to choose between you and this family, tum hi batao, wo kya karte!? I'm sure, agar tum bhi unki jagah hoti, so you must have also choosed your family rather than Sanskar! Then how you can expect this from him!?

Swara : What!!! Rag...I'm really mad!!! Pagal hun mai, I always fight with him and I never try to understand what he really wants to say!!! Where he is!?

Ragini : He is in his room with Lakshya but first you tell me, why you're here!?

Swara : When I'd told ma about my love for Sanskar, she too denied due to her past. She gave me her swear to marry someone whom she'll select for me, never to talk to Sanskar again, to kill my feelings for him! That's why I came here to ask Sanskar, kya bhaagega wo mere saath, dega wo mera saath, karega mujhse bhaag kar shaadi but I'm mad...uski ek nahi suni, I'd not even tried once to understand his feelings, bas sawaalo ki baarish kar di uspe!!!

Ragini (while kissing Swara's forehead) : Swara, I can't say it that everything will get fine but never loose hope! If your love is true, God will definitely reunite you with Sanskar!

Swara : Hmm!

She left out to meet Sanskar after giving a smile to Ragini.

In Sanskar's Room

Lakshya : Swara!

Swara (while standing at the doorstep) : Jiju, I want to talk to Sanskar alone!

Lakshya : Ok, have a great time!

He left.

Sanskar : Wo, Swara wo...!

Swara : Ragini has told me about the whole situation, I'm sorry!

Sanskar's eyes got filled with tears knowing that his Swara is no more angry with him now. He hugged her tightly.

Sanskar : No, I'm sorry! I really love you, I really can't live without you but I've to do this for the family who has done a lot for me!

Swara : I too love you Sanskar! Go and get married, I'll not stop you from being a good son! I'm making you free from my love!

Sanskar : I know you're hurt!

Swara : Tum bhi to ho, fir bhi kar rahe hona apni family ke liye! I'll also do, for your happiness, for my mumma's happiness!

And they both got lost in each other while hugging.

Song plays...Teri hogaiyaan...

Swara (while breaking the hug) : Sanskar, now I've to go! If ma will get to know that I'm not at the home, she'll get angry!

Sanskar : Bye, take care!

Swara : You too!

Swara left. While leaving, swasan's eyes were filled with tears. They both were controlling themselves to get back along together.

Will Swara and Sanskar get back together?

Will they marry some one against their wish?

Guys, bundles of surprises are waiting for you all...can you guess, what!??