Part 28

In Swasan's Room

Swara sat down on the bed while Parineeta, Ragini, Uttara and Annapurna surrounded her.

Ragini : Ok Swara, now we all are going back! Everything is all set na!?

Swara : Set...set...what!?

Parineeta : What!? Swara, are you ready for the football match!?

Ap : Aree Swara, today's the first night!!! Are you ready for that, for your nuptial night!?

Swara : Seriously everyone, I'm feeling very...!

Uttara : Excited!!!?

Swara : No!!! I'm really feeling very nervous! Pehle to mai or Sanskar sirf jhagadte the, but now I don't know that when he'll enter in the room, what will I do!? Again fights!?

Listening this, everyone facepalmed.

In Lakshya's Room - Sanskar was sitting down on the bed while every men has surrounded him.

Adarsh : Yes fights, fight for the right!!!

Lakshya : Listen Sanskar, today's the night and you've to prove Swara that you'll rule!!!

Dp : Please han, jaise tu shaadi ke mandap mei uski han mei han mila raha tha, not again ok!

Sanskar : But how I'll do all this!? I mean...guys, what rights!? I'm not getting anything!

Adarsh : Bro, rights means... like on which side of the bed you love to sleep!?

Sanskar : Left, so!?

Lakshya : Aree mere baap, so it means that you've to stuck to your decision that you've to sleep on the left side of the bed!!! You've to dominate Swara tonight!!!

Adarsh : Exactly!!! So, what about bed!?

Sanskar : My bed!!! My side!!!

Everyone : Correct!!!

In Swasan's Room

Ragini : Swara, do you know why Sanskar hasn't came yet!?

Swara : No, why!?

Parineeta : Because every men of this house is giving him the training to be a real men!!!

Swara : Like you all women's!?

Ragini : Aree Swara, we're empowering you! You've to fight for your rights, you've to rule tonight otherwise poori zindagi in patiyon ki gulaami karni padegi!

Ap : Swara, when Sanskar will enter in, you've to say that you like to sleep on the left side of the bed otherwise you don't feel sleepy!

Swara : But Badi ma, I could sleep on any side of the bed, nothing matters to me!

Uttara : Bhabhi, it matters to you!!! If you'll not fight for these little things now, then how you'll fight for big things with Bhai in the future!? If you'll not dominate Bhai tonight, if you'll not rule tonight, it will be a lose only for you, they will spend their life as a king only, and you, you'll be a slave of him for the whole life!!!

Swara : But...!?

In Raglak's Room

Dp : Second thing now comes is the cupboard!

Adarsh : Yah Sanskar, we need only a small section in the cupboard...ye kehte kehte poori cupboard pe apna haq jama leti hain ye biwiyaan!

Lakshya : Aree in my room, my cupboard is full of Ragini's clothes, mere kapde to kahin dikhte hi nahi hai! Sometimes I feel like, I should go to the hospital wearing Ragini's clothes!