Part 14

Swara enters in Ram's cabin.

Swara : Ram uncle, have you called me!?

Ram : Yah Swara, actually the stock of many medicines have got over which we need in urgent, so can you go to the medical store and give the order of that!?

Swara : Sure uncle, I will! Only you have to tell me the place and time!

Ram : Sunshine Medical Store, at 7 : 00 p.m.

Swara : Okk!...I don't feel Ram uncle is wrong! Infact, he is too good! I wish, he isn't wrong!

Ram : What!? Have you said something!?

Swara nodded in no and as she left,

Ram : I'm sorry Swara beta, but I'm helpless! I can't do anything for you! There's no mistake of yours but you've to get kidnapped so that I could get back those photographs and that diary because I know you haven't got to know about the truth till now and I don't want it later too! I'm sorry!

Outside, when Swara was on the way,

Swara : Oh no! I've forgotten to take back those photographs and diary back from Sanskar's shelf! I wish he must not have seen anything, o God!!!

She hurriedly ran towards Sanskar's cabin and as she opened the door, Sanskar was too at the door. Swara got struck to Sanskar and they both fall down on the floor.

Song plays...o saajna...

Sanskar : Are you mad!? Why are you in such a hurry!?

Swara : Sorry actually wo...!

Sanskar : What!?

Swara : Wo... Durga Prasad uncle is calling you in urgent! Tum Jaao na, jaakar dekho, what does he need!?

Sanskar : Dumbo!

He left.

Swara : Idiot, dafar...kuch naya shuru kiya hai kya isne, I mean, har baat pe dumbo! Kuch bhi han! I'm not so dumb, infact I'm not dumb at all!...o god Swara, you'll seriously get mad because of him! I think I should check this diary at home! Keep these things in your bag Swara, Sanskar ne dekh liya to problem ho jaayegi!

And she kept the photos and diary in her bag.

In The Evening - At 7 : 00 o'clock

In Swara's Cabin

Swara : Oh no! It's 7 : 00 now, I've to go to the medical store to give order for medicines, how could I forget it!?

She take her coat, her handbag, her phone and left.

Outside The Maheswari Biotechs

Swara was waiting for the cab to come when,

Sanskar : Madam, have you got a boyfriend, jo aaj kal dimaag thikaane par nahi hai!?

Swara : What rubbish you're talking of Sanskar!? Mujhe to tum pagal lag rahe ho!

Sanskar : Oh really, just tell me one thing, why you've lied to me at noon that papa is calling me!? I've gone to him and he said, tumhe koi galatfami hui hogi! Chal kya raha hai han!?

Swara : Wo... Sanskar, I'll tell you about everything later! But now, I've to go to the Sunshine Medical Store to give the order of some medicines and I'm getting very late for it, so can I?!

Sanskar : Hmm! So, come with me! I'll drop you there and later on, I'll drop you at your home too!

Swara : No I'll go by myself, you don't worry!