Part 15

After Sometime - In MM

Everybody was having their dinner when,

Lakshya : Sanskar, whom you're calling so desperately from so long!? Pyar vyar ka to chakkar nahi haina ki girlfriend phone nahi utha rahi and you can't live without her! And if it is, then who's that lucky girl han!?

Adarsh : Ohoo Lakshya, how stupid you're! Or Kon hogi, of course, that lucky girl will be our Swara! Aaj kal Sanskar usi ke aage peeche to ghoomta hai!

Sanskar : Enough guys, enough!!! Everything is not a matter of fun yarr, please!!!

He got up and left after getting irritated.

Ap : Sanskar beta...you both brothers na, why you've made him angry!?

Lakshya : Chill ma, relax!

Everybody started to laugh and just then, Ram comes.

Dp : Ram, where were you!? Do you've even realized that you were not in the office from evening!?  We're waiting for you from so long for dinner, I'd called you too but you hadn't replied! Kahan the tum!?

Ram : Sorry bhaisa, actually wo...I'd gone for outing with some of my old friends! They'd came back from London to India today only, so bas, usi mei late ho gayi!

Dp : It's ok, now come, sit for dinner with all of us!

Ram : Hmm!

In Sanskar's Room

Sanskar was moving in his room worriedly, calling Swara desperately again and again. Just then, he hit his leg by the table in anger.

Sanskar : Where are you Swara!? At first, you weren't picking up my calls, and now, your phone is switched off! How irresponsible behavior is this!? Where you're!?

He sat down on the bed, tensed, holding his head. Tears were in his eyes and he was remembering the moments spent with Swara.

Song plays...Judaai...

Just then, Sanskar gets a call from Sharmishtha.

On Call

Shomi : Sanskar, are you in the hospital!? Is Shona with you there!?

Sanskar : What!!! No aunty, I'm not in the hospital, I'm at the home! Infact, I'm too trying to call her from so long but her phone is switched off! She has gone to the medical store to give the order of some medicines, I'd offered her the lift too but she denied and went alone! I thought she must be busy with you at home and her phone has might got switched off but...!

Shomi : O God!!! Shona...! She hasn't came back to home till now! I'd called everywhere but no one knows where she is!? You was my only hope but you too...Shona! I hope she is fine!

Sanskar : Aunty, you just don't worry ok! I'm going to search for her and I'll be back with her, I promise you that! Relax!

Call Ends

Sanskar immediately ran out to search for Swara.

Downstairs

Sanskar was leaving out in a hurry when,

Uttara : Bhai, where are you going in such a hurry!? Is everything ok!?

Sanskar : No Uttara, nothing is fine! Wo Swara...!

Ragini : What had happened to my sister, just tell me Sanskar, is Swara fine!?

Sanskar : I don't know but I'm going to search for her!