Part 18

Everyone went near Sanskar to console him.

Sanskar : How could I!? How could I hate my mom who was a pure soul, who was innocent, who wasn't wrong at all!? She died for me, even she cared for me till her last breath and me...how!?

Uttara : No Bhai, you wasn't wrong at any point! You've believed what you saw and you must feel happy somewhere that you've seen the truth of these cheap people in your childhood! Tabhi to shayad aaj aapki maa ko insaaf milega! She will be happy today seeing you free from all evils!

Sanskar : I'm sorry Uttara, today I'm helpless! I can't do anything for you, I can't stop them to go to jail!

Uttara : No Bhai, not at all! Please don't feel sad for me because you're with me, for my whole life, my best brother in this world!!! Infact, I'll be more happy if you'll send them to the jail! They should get the punishment of their deeds!

Sanskar and Uttara hugged each other while everyone's eyes were filled with tears seeing so lovely brother-sister bond❤️❤️❤️

Dp : Inspector, just take them away from our eyes and make sure, they must be hanged to death for what they'd done till now!

Inspector : Sure, they will be and I'll inspect this case personally!

He left with Ram and Sujata. As they left, Sanskar went to Sharmishtha and taking her hand in his, he said,

Sanskar : Aunty, me and Swara had promised each other that if she'll help me in getting to know the truth of Ram and Sujata, I'll also help her in reuniting you and Ragini! She has completed her promise, she is a true friend of mine but my promise will only get completed when you'll forgive Ragini!

Hearing this, Sharmishtha freed her hands from Sanskar.

Sanskar : Aunty abhi aap hi ne kaha tha that you were concerned about Ragini when you came to know that she was marrying lucky, fir chahe aap dono ke beech kaisa bhi rishta tha, you've fighted with Shekhar uncle for her safety! Isn't this is your love for her!? Shekhar uncle was at fault, his family was wrong neither you or Swara nor Ragini or her mom!

Swara : Han ma, please forget the bad past and let's start afresh today! You know how much Ragini misses you, she loves you a lot, please forgive her!

Sharmishtha goes to Ragini and put her palm on her face with love, while in return, getting happy and excited, Ragini hugged Sharmishtha.

Shomi : I'm sorry laado that I was angry with you from years, I'm sorry! You're my own daughter like Swara, but will you forgive me for what I'd done with you till now and accept me as your mother!?

Ragini : Ma...! I've always seen you at my mother's place, please don't ask such silly questions to me now!

Swara, Ragini and Sharmishtha hugged together as a happy family.

Song plays... swaragini...

While everybody was laughing, giggling and celebrating the moment, Sanskar went into his room. Swara too was leaving behind him but,

Ragini : Kahan, where are you going!?

Swara : I'm coming in two minutes Ragini!

As she left,

Lakshya : What happened!? What you're looking at!? Koi doosra mil gaya kya!?

Ragini : Lakshya...chaliye fir batate hain!

She left holding Lakshya's hand towards Sanskar's room.

In Sanskar's Room

Sanskar was sitting near his bed watching his childhood pictures, Kaveri's photos, his toys while his eyes were filled with tears.