Part 32

Next Morning - On The Terrace

Swara got up lazily and looked for Sanskar here and there. Then she got up suddenly whispering,

Swara (while looking at her phone) : O no, it's 9 now, o God!!!

As she was preparing to go down, Sanskar came up with a cup of tea and toast.

Sanskar (while sitting beside Swara) : Hot tea and tasty toast, a perfect breakfast of the day my dear dumbo!

Swara : Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou my lovely idiot!

Sanskar (while embracing Swara) : What happened!? Why are you staring at me like this!? I feel someone is shying!

Swara (shying) : It's all not like that!

Sanskar (while tickling Swara) : Seriously, I can't believe this! Batao na, please...!

Swara : Sanskar, San...!!

Just then, their moment broke with Sanskar's phone's remainder ring.

Swara : Kabaab mei haddi!!! By the way, what's today!? Why this remainder!?

Sanskar : Oh yah, actually today's an important seminar which I can't miss, so I've to go with papa, bye!

Swara : Okk, let's go down!

And they both moved down hand in hand, smiling.

After Sometime - At The Dining Table

Swara was serving breakfast to everybody when,

Dp : Uttara, I've seen a guy for you. He is the owner of a very big pharmaceutical company and he is coming tonight with his family to meet us all at the event of holika dehen, I hope you didn't have any problem with it!?

Uttara : Bade papa, if you'd selected that man for me, I don't have any problem!

Dp : Ok fine, so everybody start preparing for it and Sanskar, I can't come with you today! Adarsh, Lakshya...!?

Adarsh : No dad, it's not possible for us because we've to attend an important meeting today!

Swara : No problem bade papa, I'll go with Sanskar, after all, I too work in the hospital right!

Ap : No Swara, you can't go!!! I mean, earlier you were single but now you're married and no woman of our house work outside after marriage. You must stay at home and handle the household chores. Sanskar, Adarsh, Lakshya and your bade papa can manage the hospital well.

Swara : But this is wrong Badi ma! I'd always believed in to be independent and I too don't find any problem in working outside!

Ap : But I've Swara and you can't go against me!!!

Sanskar : Ma, I know you don't find it right that Swara will work in the hospital now but I absolutely agree with her statement! She can work outside and if I don't have any problem in it, aapko bhi nahi honi chahiye!

Ap : But Sanskar...!?

Sanskar : Ma, Swara will come with me in the seminar and she will come to the hospital daily with us from now, that's my final decision!!!

Hearing this, Annapurna left from there angrily.

Swara : Sanskar, Badi ma...!?

Sanskar : Relax, she is my mother and I know how to persuade her but for now, let's leave for the seminar! It's already getting very late!