Part 27

As Durga Prasad and Sharmishtha came down the stage after making the announcement,

Sanskar : Papa, what's all this!? Wedding, two days later, don't you feel everything is going so fast!?

Swara : Yah ma, I still need some more time to know Neil!

Dp : Listen Sanskar, pandit ji has told us all that there is an auspicious day for your marriage after two days otherwise we'll have to wait for 1 year!

Roshni : Han to karenge na uncle! I mean...!

DD (while whispering in Roshni's ears) : Roshni darling, let it be! I know why you're saying all this, so just be quite and get married to Sanskar after two days!

Shomi : Priyanka ji, don't worry! This marriage will only happen after two days because I don't want any delay in my Shona's marriage!

Ap : So what do you want to say Sharmishtha ji!? We also don't want any delay in our Sanskar's marriage too! Huhh, Roshni is much much better than your Shona!!!

Shomi : You...chal shona, we must not get stuck to the fuckers!

Sharmishtha holds Swara's hand and pulled her out while Neil blinked his eyes to give her assurance.

After Two Days - In Swara's House

House was decorated. Guests has arrived. Pavilion was set. Ragini was talking to Lakshya on phone.

On Call

Lakshya : Ragini, Sanskar is really sad today!

Ragini : Lakshya, Swara is also very sad here but we can't do anyhing for them! Ma and papaji has given their swears to us!

Lakshya : You're right and you know what, every love story has a villain and in these four people's love story; tumhare saas sasur, meri saas, Roshni or Neil ki saas are the villains!!!

Ragini : Lakshya!?...ok I'll call you later, ma is coming!

Call Ends.

Shomi : Laado, to whom you're talking to!?

Ragini : Ma, Lakshya! Wo... what happened!?

Shomi : Go and bring Swara out! Pandit ji is calling her!

Ragini : Hmm.

And as she turned back to bring Swara out, Sharmishtha holds her hand.

Shomi : Go but hope you remember that you're not going to interfere in this marriage anyhow!?

Ragini leaves and entered in Swara's Room.

Swara was sitting in front of the dressing table. She is actually looking like a princess.

 She is actually looking like a princess