Chapter 1

The art of being a shinobi. More known as a 'ninja', they specialize in stealth and escaping. Known to be able to scale a 100 metre mountain, walk across water and even fly. Tho some of these claims are exaggerated, with enough practice and skills, they will be able to preform as such. Such talent is as rare as a dragon but they do exist. Such talents include the legendary miyamoto Musashi, Muhammad Ali and others. The new talent was a kid named izuku Midoriya. At a young age of four, he developed his body, mind and soul to become the strongest human to ever exist. Izuku right now was sitting in the middle of his dojo. Around him was piles of body and fresh blood everywhere. Izuku was holding his Katana in one hand and held a note in the other. Izuku was the reason why many of these men died as they tried to take his life. Izuku crumpled the notes and stood up. "I know your there." He simply said. Izuku looked to the other side of the wall and took a stance. Out of the shadow, a man came out. "I guess you do hold the title of 'asura'. But to bad for you, this is the day you die!" The man ran straight for izuku with his sword aiming for izukus neck. Izuku simply drew his word and 'shiing'. The sword moves across his enemy as izuku started to sheath his sword.

A few moments later, the man standing had blood spew out of his neck and chest. Izuku sighed and left his dojo. 4 minutes later, he left the small village. 2 hours later, he left the forest. Izuku was now 30 minutes away from the main city. This entire journey would've taken a Normale man a day or two to travel but izuku did it in practically 2 hours. Izuku walked again and reached the city of mustafa. He went to a nearby house and went in. This was his house. He was a boy named izuku Midoriya. He had the quirk 'domain'. His mother died in a fire and his father went missing. His only guardian was his grandfather that works in hosu city. These information was completely false. He had his people forge him another identity. His people were the other members of his clan. Izuku in his clan was known to be the leader or master. He was the strongest, fastest and smartest. He had great leader ship and was bound to be the next clan leader. But, that could never happen. Most of his clan members were dead or gone. Izuku, for all he knew was the last member of the hinomia clan. Izuku left to his bed and slept. He had no idea what to do.
A bit of a check up on izuku, he was a loner. He had no parents, no guardians no nobody. He had a quirk or quirks.

He had the quirk 'domain' which allowed him to know all movement or all living being in a 2 yards by 2 yard radius. He also had another quirk which was called 'God eyes'. It allowed him to see 2 seconds ahead of time. Izuku was a swords man, a very well known assassin, known by all types of special people. He was known by major heroes or villains. Was known by major corporations and more. They all knew him as a very dangerous man that they should not make a enemy of. There was a reason for that. When izuku was 12 years old, he took down the corporation, sun and moon group. A few outer member of the sun and moon group thought that izuku was a weakling and tried attacking him but sadly, they all died. After that, Izuku took out all the members of the sun and moon group. He left the ceo alive and took almost all their funding. A month later, izukus men killed the rest of the members. The others might not have known this but all the inner members of the sun and moon group was extraordinarily strong. Even all might had a hard time resisting against the mid members. That's right. Resisting. All might couldn't fight him since he was much more slower then the man. So all he could've done was resist his attacks.
End of back story of izuku hinomia. Izuku was now wondering what he should do. Izuku smiled and said to him self, "Maybe a hero."