chapter 7

As they reached allmight, the students looked around, trying to look at the other hero costumes. Uraraka did the same and stopped at izuku. Izuku wore a yukata with green flowers all over. He also had a straw hat with his Katanas on his back. He very much looked like a female. Everybody might have expected him to be a girl if his massive chest wasn't shown on the yukata.

"Wow izuku! Your costume looks nice and so sick!" Uraraka said.

Izuku looked at uraraka and looked at uraraka from top to bottom. Uraraka started feeling a bit uncormftabke since he didn't speak and after a little bit, izuku replied.

"You look really good to! It really suits you well." Izuku said while putting his fist on the palm for his other hand. Uraraka smiled awkwardly and started waving her body.

"O-oh really? Well thanks!" Uraraka said with a cute little pink tinge on her face. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mina grabbed izukus arm and smothered it on her chest.

Mina was about to say something but stopped and looked at his arm. Mina and the others didn't know but izukus body was sculpted like a Greek God statue. It was chiseled and hard. And when Mina touched his arm, she felt every individual muscle on his arm. Izuku quickly took his arm back and said to Mina,

"You should really ask for consent before touching a strangers arm."

Mina snapped out of her trance and hurriedly apologized. Izuku, feeling bad said it was fine and gave her a hug. Mina, again blushed. 'His chest is so hard!' Mina thought.

The reason izuku was sorry for Mina was that he obviously knew Mina was gonna grab his arm. But he decided to do nothing. And then when she did touch his arm, he retaliated as if it was her fault. After a brief moment, all Might explained how this will work, and chose the teams. Izuku coincidentally moved closer to ochacko which helped when they found out that they were together. And when the opponent was chosen, izuku and ochacko looked at there opponents.

Katsuki and Iida huh. Izuku thought. They were given 5 minutes so izuku and ochacko made a game plan. Izuku did a quick run over about what they should do and by the time izuku was done, The time was up. Izuku and ochacko entered the building as izuku proceeded with his plan. Izuku went to the middle of the first floor and focused. Izuku used his domain quirk and started expanding. The further he went, the more blurry it was. Uraraka was simply there to guard izuku. After a few moments, izuku found a outline of a boy walking around. And after a heartbeat, he saw the outline of the bomb. Second floor katsuki and third floor bomb. Izuku told uraraka about the location and headed out. Izuku kicked a pillar which was 10 ft tall and separated it from the building. The pillar now was 8 ft tall. Izuku handed it to uraraka and made it weightless. Izuku then grabbed it and ran. When he ran to the second floor, he came face to face with katsuki. Katsuki sneered and ran for izuku.

"Now!" Izuku screamed to uraraka as he threw the pillar. Ochacko canceled the 0 gravity as the pillar was heading to katsuki. Noticing how bad this is, katsuki tried stopping. But he was to fasten in. Katsuki collided with the 800 lbs pillar and efficiently got knocked out. Thankfully, izuku kicked the pillar down at the last second or katsukis would have had more injuries then a concussion.

Izuku then ran to katsuki and tied him up. After signaling uraraka, izuku and ochacko ran to the third floor. Izuku used his domain again and saw the bomb was on the second room next to him. Izuku opened the door to the first room which was next to the room with Iida. After using domain again, izuku ran through the wall. Catching Iida off guard, izuku smacked him in the face which efficiently knocked him out. He tied him up as uraraka touched the bomb.

"FINISH!"

a/n: BTW, stick around for chapter 8 or 9. It's  gonna be sick