Chapter 3

In the three months izuku was training, he improved by leaps and bounds. Izukus blade orbit now covered 99 percent of his body. The remaining one percent were beneath his feet so technically it covered 100 percent. Izuku also improved blade orbit to become a offensive move while also being a defensive move. The origin of blade orbit was to defend itself self from arrows that were coming from all sides. But soon after being developed, more and more people used it to become a offensive attack. It was truly useful when there was a hoard of people surrounding you or to protect your self from a ambush.
As time went by, people started forgetting about this technique but some still practiced it. Izuku being one of them. Aside from reaching a new level with blade orbit, izuku physically became stronger. Now even being considered as a super human. Aside from training his body and technique, izuku trained a combat move he didn't use.
'Lotus moon strike'. This attack focused on attack speed more then it focused on strength. This move didn't care about strength at all actually since this move was made to be used by weak people who was fast. The lotus moon strike was series of attack landing on one time. Basically meaning when punching some body with lotus moon strike technique, they would have to do at least two punches at the same time with the same arm at the same target. The force of two punches at the speed of one. This move was mainly used with weapons like a sword or Spears. This was right up the ally for a sword wielder like izuku. He possessed both immense strength and speed.

A beginner at Lotus moon strike will be able to deliver 3 strikes. While a master will be able to deliver 30 strikes. The difference was massive as to be expected. Izukus first 10 attempts lead to two strikes and four at most. In the end of the three months, izuku reached 5 strikes regularly with 7 strikes at most. When the day arrived to go to the exam, izuku reached the flowing leaf realm. Izuku headed to the shower and cleaned himself of all the sweat. Izuku cooked him self some quick breakfast with a lot of carbs and ate them like a glutton. Izuku then went inside his closet to get his attire. Izuku wore a black tracksuit that was one size bigger and a kitsune or a fox mask. It was white with green shapes. Izuku had his two Katana on his waist and headed to UA. Izuku looked at the time to see he had 30 minutes at most. Izuku then started running with the technique First acceleration. Izuku reached UA at the nick of time and sat down in the auditorium. Eyes were on him for various reasons but quickly diverted there attentions. After a quick explanation, the written part for the exam started. Izuku finished quickly and waited to hand in the exam. After seeing over half of the contestants hand in there sheets, izuku handed in his. He purposely got a few questions wrong to get a 80 percent. After a little bit, the physical part of the exam started. Izuku was sent to the place and started stretching. Multiple cracks could be heard which kinda scared the others.

Izuku then activated his third quirk. Yes his Third quirk. Izukus third quirk was rather a very basic one. It was called 'beserk'. It gave izuku a 20 percent buff in agility, 50 percent boost in strength and more buffs.
It lasted for 5 minutes which was more then enough to get to the top score board. The Beserk quirk had 3 modes. The first one was the one izuku had activated. Not only did it give izuku a buff but it also changed how he looked as well. Izuku had red eyes with his hair floating a bit. This quirk was developed when izuku raided the sun and moon group. The reason why thr sun and moon group was so strong was because they had many quirk drinks and quirk drugs. The boss's henchmen tried to use a drug that gave him a additional quirk but izuku got to him faster then he thought. Izuku saw this and used the drug on him self. To others who used similar drugs had a very big side effect but izuku, from a young age got a very high tolerance for any poison or drugs. Back to the exam, izuku situated himself into a runners position. Present mic steamed go and izuku ran. He left a small crate in the floor with also a dust explosion. Izuku grabbed his two swords and swung them like a madman. It didn't matter what robot it was, if it was in front of him, it was getting slashed. Izuku utilized blade orbits while running to demolish everything in a 2 yard radius. 2 minutes have passed and izuku left behind 100s and 100s of littered robots. This exam was very easy for izuku since ehe had the gods eyes, being able to perceive the future. Tho it was only two seconds, it was very long for izuku. Izuku would usually jump into a huge pile of monster and Brandish his swords. After a little bit, Beserks duration ended. It didn't really hinder izuku as much since izuku only used it for precautions. But now that he knew these monsters or robots weren't strong, izuku didn't needed. After a little bit, the grounds started to rumble. Izuku looked around to see a giant zero pointer. Izuku came out of his ally to see that a girl was stuck under some rubble. Izuku ran straight for the robot and stopped in front of the girl. Izukus mask which looked like it had hollow back eyes suddenly beamed red. Izuku activated Beserk state two. It was much Stronger then state one, increasing his agility and strength by a lot. The robot was about to step down on the girl when izuku in sheathed his sword. "Lotus moon strike!". The robots leg immediately got chopped off into a million pieces. Izuku then jumped to the top of the robot and landed on its head. Yet again, "Lotus moon strike!". Izuku reached 15 slashes and the robot got split in half.