chapter 9

(A/N: I'm back on wattpad! I'm sure my writing is better now. You missed me? Fucking doubt it. Enjoy the story!)

After the whole ordeal, class ended plainly as izuku and the others were starting to leave. As izuku was leaving , Aizawas scarf latched on to izuku. Well more specifically izukus arm. Izuku dodged the scarf and allowed his arm to get captured.

"What do you want sensei"

"Stay for a minute. I need to talk to you"

Izuku motioned Iida and uraraka that he'll catch up.

The door behind him closed. The entire class was empty except for the two people.

"What do you want eraser?" Izuku asked clamly.

Aizawa hesitated for a minute before opening his mouth.

"The faculty here know that your 7 face or Green demon. All might wants you to keep the students safe."

Aizawa started. Seeing izukus reaction calm demeanor, he kept on going.

"You see we are having a trip to USJ. And all mi- I mean WE want you to keep the students safe" aizawa said with a serious resolve on his face.

Izuku pondered for a few seconds before putting up 2 fingers.

"I got 2 conditions. You think you could agree?" Izuku said with a monotone voice.

Aizawa hesitated but nodded.

"The first one is very simple. Do not tell anybody else about my identity. And the second one is dont give me shit for killing"

Aizawa thought for a few seconds and nodded. Izuku accepted this and disappeared. Aizawas eyes widened but quickly grew back to normal. Hes the green demon. Of course he could do that. Tho aizawa thought it was only him and izuku, izuku knew there was one more person there.

A person of his clan. A person izuku knew that he could trust. That person was ojiro. Or more commonly known as tail man, He was from the hinomia clan. He was only a outer disciple but did missions with izuku. Ojiro currently had blank eyes. Tho he didnt show it, he was a massive fanboy for izuku. Ojiro calmed himself down and left the school. USJ huh...

Izuku currently waved Bye to Iida and uraraka and then ran full speed to his house. Izuku already knew he was gonna meet some trouble in USJ. Izuku wanted to refine some of his techniques he already knew. All correlating around assassination and strength. Izuku didnt sleep and trained till morning.

At around 5 am, izuku stopped training and rested for 5 minutes. He  just tried to catch his breath. 5 seconds later, izuku went to his shower. After bathing, Izuku ate breakfast in 25 minutes. Izuku then got ready for usj and left at 5:45. He walked to enjoy nature and reached school. There was already a bus with students waiting for students to arrive. Will only two students. Iida and momo. Izuku looked at momo and realized she was momo from the yaoyuzuru group. Her father owed him some favours. 50 minutes later, the last student came as everybody started taking there seats. Izuku sat next to tsuyu and ochacko. 5 minutes later, they departed for USJ.

"I'm tusyu. And I ask very direct questions"

"That probably means your gonna ask me" izuku replied.

Tsuyu nodded and asked her question.

"You say you have two quirks but what you did in the physical exam doesn't show that you only have two quirks"

Ojiro from the back ground  became stiff and looked at izuku. Aizawa also became stiff and focused on listening to there conversation. Izuku snickerd a bit and answered.

"Well tsuyu. My strength quirk is awesome. But I also know martial arts. It's a family traditional Martial art that allows me to do great things"

Tsuyu didnt really accept the answer but accept it after all. Izuku had a nice conversation with uraraka and tsuyu which made the two people who know izuku to be stiff at random times.

The young soon to be heroes reached USJ and entered. Uraraka fangirled out at 13 when izuku noticed something. Both ojiro and izuku exchanged a glance which meant a lot of things. When doing missions for the hinomia clan, they usually have to assassinate. And when they are, they cant make any noise. So they use body language. And that glance they did meant two things. 'We're teammates. Enemy is here'. As they did that, a black portal appeared in the middle of the ground.

"Woah the even have fake villains"