Chapter 5

Izuku looked at the ball and gave his estimate for the weight. Izuku then took a step back and activated First  acceleration. First acceleration being  a technique to deliverer a explosive power, was perfect for this type of tests. Izuku threw the ball and jump at the same pace. Izuku then did a lotus moon strike kick to the ball. Immediately after, izuku came down with a huge 'thud!' A small dust cloud appeared but it also quickly dissipated. Izuku stood there looking unharmed while also looking up. Aizawa looked at his phone to see it reached 3490 meters. Izukus God eyes told him that the ball would reach soon. Izuku extended his hands and a second later, the ball reached his hands. Izuku absorbed the recoil and gave the ball to Aizawa. "This kid!" Aizawa said to himself after seeing the way izuku move. When izuku was in front of him, tho he couldn't see izukus lips, Aizawa knew what he tried to say, "your tricks won't work on me." Izuku said this, only because he realized Aizawa used his quirk on him. Izuku knew he canceled his quirk because at the moment izuku tried throwing the ball, izukus God eyes got toned down by a second. It only got toned down and not cancel led because domain and God eye is part mutation quirk. And as most people knew, mutated quirks can not be canceled by Aizawa. The other students in UA looked in shock. For all they knew, he was physically the strongest in there class. Aizawa explained the test and moved on to other tests.

Long jump:
everybody went except for izuku. Katsuki and Tsuyu was on the lead for now. Izuku stood on the other end as the other kids started to look at him. On the ball test, izuku jumped a good 10 meters off the ground. Izuku got in a running position and pondered on what technique he should use. After a brief moment, izuku jumped. Izuku used second acceleration and dove forwards. In slow motion, it would look like izuku was hovering mid air. Izuku reached the furthest by getting a off the chart position.

Standing long jumps: after the incident with the long jumps, everybody already knew izuku was gonna get a good score. Izuku blew their mind when izuku did what he did. Izuku actually started further away by 10 meters. Everyone was about to tell him this was a standing long jump but immediately shut up when they saw izuku hovering in space by a few inches. Izuku, yet again did not use a quirk. He did not float either. It gave the feeling of floating because his shirts and pants and hair were going up. His one toe still touched the ground. Izuku squatted down and jumped. Izuku was going in spiral to negate the wind resistance.

50 Meter dash: Iida having a speed quirk would benefit him except for that fact that izuku was his opponent. Izuku used a all time favorite technique. Flash step. Izuku took a strange stance to run. The timer was up and izuku immediately scaled the first 30 metre in a instance. And then izuku repeated the process. Getting a score of 1.5 seconds. The students who sawed this dropped their chin in shock. Not only did he have a 'strength quirk', "flight quirk' but he also had a 'teleportation quirk?'. They were obviously wrong about all of these since izuku did not used any of his quirks except for domain and God eyes. Aizawa also knew izuku didn't use any of his quirks yet.