Chapter 2

After saying so, izuku got up from the bed. The dream of becoming a hero has never entered his mind. Izuku got out of his room and went inside of his living room. There, in his living room was a big book shelf. Izuku pulled one of the books and like a secret door, it opened. Izuku went inside of the dark room and walked down stairs. 3 minutes and 300 steps later, Izuku finally reached the bottom. This place was pitch black and any noise from here could never reach outside. This was izukus training room. He could exert his senses to the maximum and reach a new level. Izuku right now has reached half step into the flowing leaf realm. Before this was the ripple realm. In the ripple realm, Izuku could move his body at the same time with his mind. This was crucial when fighting since you could see the attack happening but that doesn't mean you'll be able to move at the same pace. Izuku reached the ripple realm after a very intense fight with the modern samurai. After the ripple realm, there was the flowing leaf realm. In this realm, izuku sees the opponents body and move accordingly. This was very useful when the opponent in faster then izuku. It could also be used when projectiles are thrown at him. Izuku right now has only reached half a step into that realm. Izuku felt that he was close to breaking through and decided to train.

In this dark room which was quite spacious, were machines developed by the hinomia clan. Inside the wall, there was a machines that throws rubber bullets at a speed of 60 kms a hour. There was 20 in each wall which was more then izuku could handle. Izuku turned on the machines and started evading. Even if the room was dark, izuku could see very clearly. After training with smoke bombs and fighting in the dark, izukus eyes were developed to fight in any situations. The bullets started at 60 kms an hour and quickly went up to 70 kms a hour. Izuku still dodged each one. Very quickly, the bullets went up to 89 kms a hour. If izuku were to be hit by these bullets, rubber or not Izuku will still be injured. The walls shot four each seconds which pushed izuku to the limits. Izuku was dodging every bullets but now the bullets were starting to graze him. Izuku knowing the bullets were starting to get to him, grasped his sword. Izuku took this chance to hone his skill. Izuku started swinging his swords in a orbit shape. This technique which was made by a Chinese martial artist, were called blade orbit. It was where they swing there blade in a very quickly and accurate way to block there body from anything. Izuku could cover 70 percent of his body with his skill but izukus goal was at least 98 percent. The bullets hit there limit with 100 kms an hour.

Izukus blade orbit quickly rose to 72 percent coverage which was a very fast development in 20 minutes. 3 hours later and izuku started to feel fatigue. These type of training took a toll on his mind Which made him slower. Another 3 hours later and izuku finally reached his limits. Izuku stopped the machines and went up to his room. The light hit his eyes which made his squint. His right arm was shaking from all the work out and izuku was drenched in sweat. Izuku showered very quickly and went down again to train. This time, he used his left arm. Izuku wasn't a single sword, swords man. Izuku was a duel wielder. He just decides to use one arm when training. If izuku used blade orbit with two swords, he can immediately cover 90 percent. Just when training, he can't developed as fast. Izuku finally stopped and slept. Izuku looked up on the Internet next morning to see the UA exam was in 3 months. Izuku stretched and continually trained.

• • • 3 months later