chapter 8

Izuku and ochacko brought the two to the infirmary and went back to class. By the time they came back, the second battle already started. Izuku watched the entire thing and made notes about each student. Some were wild, some had experience and some were flat out crap. At the end of the battle test, izuku gathered enough information.

Allmight dismissed them and went to the principles office.

"What is it toshinori?"
Nezu asked.

"Look at this recording" allmight said while deflating. The recording was about izukus fight. All might followed up with, "familiar?"

Nezu stayed silent for a bit before widening his eyes. "It does remind me of the '7 face' but that can't be him. Did he possibly have a disciple?"

7 face was izukus nickname. Only reason being was that izuku would wear 6 masks. Giving him 7 persona including just his face. And each mask represented something of his job.

White mask meant he was out for blood. And red mask meant that he was finished with his murder spree. The reason between why white mask meant murder was that after his job, his mask would turn red. Red with the others blood. And red mask was the after math, stating that his job was done.

Green mask meant that he was doing nothing. No harm. But could also mean he was scouting targets. Yellow mask meant he was searching for information. Black mask meant that he was going to make somebody dissappear from this world. Via through kidnapping and dropping then to the ocean. Purple mask mesnt that he is not gonna harm you but if you disobey his order, you die. And last but not the least. No mask. It means he was going to kill anybody that sees him. Because anybody that sees his face well die. It usually meant mass murder like the sun and moon group or killing a important figure. Either way, the authority knew of the masks and his face.

Nezu tried calling the other heroes in to warn them but suddenly, 'Slash'. The phone he grabbed got sliced in half. Nezu and allmight both widened there eyes and went on the lookout. Allmight got into his Muscle Form again and started looking around. And out of know where, izuku appeared in between them. Izukus sword were next to nezus and allmight neck. Wearing his purple mask. Nezu and allmight was smart so they didn't flat out attack him.

"what do you want?" Nezu asked.

Izuku looked at him and brought back his sword and brought them into his sheath.

"You clearly know my identity. As the student izuku midoriya. Give me a reason why I should not kill you"
Izuku stated while motioning that he was gonna take off his mask.

Nezu widened his eyes as allmight did so as well. Nezu thought and thought. What would a billionaire assassin want? He has everything! Money, power and the power to make people turn against there own community. He had the power to sway all.  He could destroy the image heroes has built for hundreds of years.

All might deflated and said, "we can't give you anything but we can allow you to continue go to UA. We know your age fits in with them. We know you didn't go to a school like this. We can allow you to go here and be treated like other students. You won't even need to wear the mask"

There was a small silence and....
Using a mysterious footwork, izuku disappeared in front of there eyes.

Nezu let out a small sigh and looked at toshinori. Toshinori had the eyes of a new hope.

"You can't possibly think of..."
Nezu asked. All might looked at nezu and nodded. Nezu looked down and sighed.

"He's your boy now. I just hope he's the right one" Nezu claimed.

Toshinori left leaving nezu to deep thoughts.

- next morning

Izuku arrived to class 1A and opened the door. Izuku made his way to his seat as Iida and uraraka approached him. They talked normally. Nothing seemed to have change.

The door opened again and then came Aizawa. The teacher and izuku shared a glance.

So they now know. Izuku smiled to him self and kept quiet.

"Today well be doing something important" Aizawa started. The entire class except for a few tensed up.

"Well be choosing a class President"
The class fell anime style and a few got up, stating they should be president. Iida got up and suggested  a point system. The class agreed and the voting started. In the end, izuku got president and Momo got vice.

After the ordeal, lunch came around. Izuku was peacefully enjoying his lunch him when the school bell rung.
A intruder? Izuku thought to him self. Izuku used his domain to find the door crumbled to pieces. Izuku stayed at the spot and used domain again.

Were they sending a warning? Izuku smiled as he saw Iida stuck on the wall through domain.  Izuku laughed and went back to class. Izuku smoothly made Iida president and next class proceeded.