chapter 6

The test ended with izuku getting all above average scores. Everybody was shocked to see izuku wield 4 to 5 quirks. In the end of the session izuku told everyone that he only had 2 quirks. One was called physical boost which allowed him to improve his strength while the other one was called fast eyes. It allowed him to perceive things slower. Izuku obviously lied since Aizawa was there. Almost all the people who knew him as the "green demon" knew of his two quirk. It was basic for all villains and heroes to know of him.

In the end of the day, izuku left home with uraraka and Iida with him.
Izuku took a quick detour and left for his house. Izuku took a quick nap and woke up refreshed. Izuku decided to not train his body but his quirk. He's never done this since he had no need to. And when I mean he's never done this, I mean he hasn't done anything to even try and understand his quirk.

Izuku took this chance and adrenaline to the training room. Here he would practice domain. The wall would write something and izuku would need to know what it says. Izukus already done this kind of training to maximize his full range of vision. A letter appeared behind his back. Izuku tried to focus on his domain but since he's never done this, he barely noticed the letter. After a few minutes, izuku got the hang of using domain. Even tho he could somewhat focus on his surrounding, the speed of his focus was way to slow. Knowing this, izuku practiced the range, focus and time of domain. He did this for 6 hours, with a break in between. Izuku improved his range by 3 yards, making his range up to 5. Izukus focus improved as well, being able to read sentences. And his speed improved to where it was almost instantaneous.

This accomplishment was successful through two of his quirk. One was a majestic quirk called "The power of dead". Izuku could choose to take a dead persons quirk. Catch was that the person had to be freshly dead. Around 5 minutes or so. And the other was called "growth tux".
It allowed izukus to learn, traina and improve stuff in a very short span of time.

Allowing his Muscle to heal during training with also allowing his limit cap to be non existent. Everyone has a limit cap. It stopped or drastically slowed ones growth and reaching the cap. It usually arrived with old age.

After a few more hours, izuku decided to sleep. He used a lot of quirks today.

Izuku woke up early as usual and this time improved gods eyes. Izuku stood in front of a TV and made words fly by at very fast speed. Izuku could only see around 2 second in front of him. And his growth tux also removed limits for all quirks. After 3 hours of training, izukus eyes stinged and so, he was forced to stop. But the pain came with a reward. Instead of seeing 2 second in the future, he could see 3 and it wasn't like he was skipping time. He could see something like a after image that showed the movements in the future. Izuku could also turn this quirk off but would appear quickly when in danger.

The next day of UA arrived with izuku dead tired. Thankfully tho, his berserker skill healed him gradually over time. The span of 1 hour was enough for izuku.

... The end of English class ...

This class was nothing to izuku since he knew multiple languages. As English class ended, izuku heard the door slam open with all might coming out.

"Entering the class like a hero!"
All Might's voice brought smiles in the students face from the boring English class. Allmight explained what they will be doing and clicked a button. Suddenly, cases came out from the wall with its own individual number. They all took there costume with izuku being the quickest to change.

All the pre heroes came out of the tunnel, looking like true bad assess.