Chapter 10

Izuku looked towards the villains then looked at aizawa.

"These are not fake!"

Hearing the truth in his voice, izuku got serious. Izuku jumped down but while going down, izuku signaled to ojiro. 'Stay with the others. protect' Ojiro was hesitant but nodded. As izuku reached the floor, izuku activated berserk 2 as his hair flew up and his veins popped. Seeing how this could be bad for the kids, izuku grabbed his sword and unsheathed it. he then activated a quirk he used a lot. He stole this from a chinese martial artist. It was called blade aura.

As he activated blade aura, a blue hue covered his sword. Izuku jumped and with one swipe of the sword, a blue energy blade was sent to the villains. Though the experienced villains dodged, the inexperienced ones got a clean hit and lost a limb or their life. Seeing these villains were more experienced than he thought, he became more serious. the blue hue extended and became something like a sharp energy whip. izuku then swung his sword faster than the human eyes could see. screams of villains rang through the USJ. After that ordeal, Izuku looked at aizawa. he seemed to handle himself well.

Izuku cracked his neck as he turned into a blur. He then appeared behind the no name villains as their body got chopped into bits. He then disappeared and appeared next to other no name villains. He did this for a few minutes until the big boss was the only one standing.

Izuku squinted his eyes as he realized that was tomura. Izuku smiled as he took his mask off and walked towards tomura. He looked at izuku then realized who he was. He gritted his teeth as the portal man opened his portal. As they brought something out, izuku saw something he was familiar with.

'nomu'

Izuku made his blade aura dense to increase his swords range. As he ran towards shigaraki, the nomu met him halfway and kicked izuku. He blocked with his blade but he was sent far up. as izuku was falling, the nomu jumped up and kicked izuku in the stomach. Knowing this was gonna happen, izuku sliced its leg. but as he did that, the nomu spinned and kicked izuku with the other leg. Izuku crashed into a wall as debris filled the air. As the dust and rocks cleared up, the nomu punched izuku's chest. Then, the nomu went berserk as he sent a barrage of punches.

Getting serious, izuku blocked and dodged each punch. Then he kicked its right knee in. As it was distracted, izuku sliced all of its limbs. And before it regened back, Izuku grabbed nomus head. The nomu then ignited into flames. The flame was pink and as hot as endeavours fire. This consumed the nomus body faster than the nomu can regen. As the nomus body became as big as an apple, Izuku looked at Tomura and released his blood lust. He then brought his thumb to his neck and moved it from the left to right. knowing what's gonna happen, shiguraki decided to leave. As that happened the heroes arrived as they cleaned up the battle ground.

After the entire incident, the students, teacher and izuku went into questioning. tho the teachers and students did not know anything. Izuku knew about it all. but would he sell information for free?

After the entire ordeal, Izuku brought his mask as he went into the league of villain headquarters. He was going to.. Have a little chat.

(Season 1 ended)