Chapter 4

The robot exploded into smithereens as izuku fell down shortly. Izuku then lifted the rubble away from the girl. Izuku then grabbed the girl and got it away from the rubble and the remaining robot pieces. Soon after, a alarm rang, signaling the end of the exam. A little bit after, a old lady came out and healed the girl. Before izuku left, the girl got up and grabbed onto izuku. Well tried. Izukus domain warned him of somebody reaching him. Izuku turned around abruptly which made ochako touch his chest. Ochako immediately returned her hand with a slight blush appearing on her face."Th-Thank you for saving me. Can I get your name!" Ochako asked as she closed her eyes in embarrassment. Izuku grinned and immediately replied with, "Izuku. Izuku midoriya. Let's be friends." Izuku obviously lied about his last name but still said with honesty.
Ochako smiled and grabbed onto izukus hand. After realizing what she did, she retracted her hand as a small pink mushroom cloud erupted from her head. Izuku smiled as he wanted to befriend ochako. While izuku realized ochako  wanted to go further, izuku didn't know her yet so he didn't know. "Oh yeah why do you where the mask?" Ochako soon asked. Izuku realizing he was gonna get this question sooner or later, put his finger on his masks lips. Ochako didn't know what it meant but decided to hush herself. Izuku left UA with uraraka approaching him. They talked until uraraka reached her train. Izuku waved her bye and ran back home. The side effects of second state really got to him. The side effects between first and second state was huge. Being the first state didn't have a side effect while second did.

The side effects were simple. Izukus senses would be toned down. Izukus other quirk would also be affected in a bad way. Izukus agility would go down by 10 percdnt and his strength would go down by 20 percent. This would last for 10 minutes but izuku still had to recover. This wouldn't sound bad for a Normal person but izuku isn't a normal student. He is a massive targets  for the underworld and the authorities. Tho they won't flat out arrest him, izuku could still have a few people trail him. Izuku reached his house and immediately went into his bedroom.
Izuku laid down on his bed and slept. Izuku woke up 3 hours later and did his daily exceersize. Izuku ate his dinner and continued with his training for Lotus moon strike. Izukus goal was to hit 10 strike regularly. 5 hours later and izukus arm and hand were basically numb. Izuku had used both of his arms and strike his target. Izuku now regularly hit 7 while sometimes he'll hit 8. Izuku after a little bit decided to use the lotus moon strike aa a no weapons attack. He'll still use it with weapons but izuku now focused on using it with bare hands. Izuku had his heavy punching bag situated and punched the bag.
"Mubyoshi!".

The punching bag was dislocated from the chains and smasged into the walls. Mubyoshi was a attack izuku saw from a show. It translated to 'infinite beat.' It was impossible to do it but now that he had the lotus moon strike, that was possible. Izuku kept on training his lotus moon strike for a entire week when he received a letter stating that he was in. It was a holographic message that self destructed its self. Izuku was obviously in but izuku also broke the records in UA to who gained the most points in these type of tests. Izuku was to be in UA at Monday which was two days from now. Izuku held his UA uniform and remembered about something. His hero costume. Izuku quickly made a detailed sketch and sent it. A few days later, izuku went in  to UA. Izuku had his uniform but the uniform was different. Izuku modified the uniform to be more like a cape. Izuku extended the uniform to reach his upper knees. The color also changed to a a light green on the end.
Izuku made the arms longer and wider. Izuku still had his mask which was modified to be bullet proof.
Izuku also had the inside of the Cape to have multiple weapons. Izuku still had his swords on either sides on his hips. Izuku was one of the last ones to reach UA and his class, which meant everybody was already on Class. Izuku opened the doors to have everybody look at him again. Not just because of izuku but because they can see a type of worm underneath him. Izuku obviously knew this because of his domain but didn't think much of it. The worm came out of its case to show it was a teacher. He told everybody to go the outdoors gym since they were going to do a test.  Out side: on the fields.
Aizawa pointed at izuku as he motioned him to come. Aizawa gave him the ball and told him, "throw it."