Chapter 1

<<By day I am Ladybug,a superhero, with a fussy life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet... >>, I turn off the TV. I take my shoulder bag, making sure I carry it all.

—Hey, Adrien, have you noticed that you're almost done with the course? That means I'll finally be able to sleep and eat Cammembert all day...— Plagg fantasizes.

—Yes, Plagg. But the sooner I finish the course, the sooner I'll stop seeing my friends.

—Well, that's the least of it.

Sigh. The truth is, I'm afraid to finish the course. When it happens, I'll only have a year left to finish college and then, c'est finni. I won't be able to see Nino, or Alya, or Marinette... I've been with them since high school, and I'd be very sad if I didn't see them again. I must also add that Nino has released his first single as a DJ and, the truth is, he's doing very well. Alya is on fire with her "ladyblog" and is ending her journalism career. As for Mari, she's about to finish her fashion studies. He got some designs published and a few have also been published in magazines. Lately I've been trying to convince my father to let me do a photo shoot with Marinette; so I could make her designs look more.

Well, I'm going to college in the car. As always, the journey is quiet and becomes terribly long. In the meantime, I'm writing to Nino to meet later, but he won't answer me.

"How weird..."- I say to myself.

I decide to write to Alya, see if he knows anything. She doesn't answer me either.

-I suppose they'll be together. Or maybe they're busy.

Since neither of us answers, I write to Mari to ask if he wants to meet later. It takes a couple of minutes to respond:

—<<Of course! I'd love to. After class?>>— after the message sends me a green heart.

Before I can answer her, my father calls me:

—Tell me, Father.

—After your insistent requests these past few weeks, I've got you and Miss Dupain-Cheng to do your next photo shoot together.— her voice was the usual one: impassive.

—¡Awesome, fathee! ¡Thank you very much!

—Remember it's seven-thirty.

—All right. I won't forget.— I hang up.

I'll write Marinette a message: <<Okay, I'll see you later. Also, I have a surprise for you>>. I also send her an emoticon of a gift and another of a red heart.

I know she don't like surprises, but that's why I do it. She's my best friend, I also have to bother her from time to time.

When I realize it, we've already reached college. I get out of the car and when I get on campus, Nino's waiting for me.

—¡Bro!— I get near and hug him. —What are you doing here?

—I wanted to surprise you, so I told Alya not to answer if you asked about me.

—Sometimes you're very bad...

He laughs.

—Excuse me, bro. But today we can be together all day, isn't that great?

—Yes, I'm very happy to be with you.— I remember that I will meet with Marinette and put on my "Shit" face.

— What's wrong? You need to work, right?

—¡No, no! It's not that... It's just I already said Mari to see today.

Nino looks at me with a cheeky smile.