Chapter 2

[Marinette]

We all taste our ice cream; We thank André and we go.

—What hour is your photo shoot, Adrien?— asks the glasses boy.

—At seven-thirty.— looks at his watch. —We'd better get going. Let's meet later, when we're done, okay?

—Wait, but I'm going today...with you?

—Yes, didn't I tell you?

—I... I don't think so.

—If it's bad for you, we can leave it for another day.

—No, it'a okay.

—We're leaving, then we write to you, okay?— Alya smiles and hugs me.

—Okay, see you later.

They both leave and we're left alone: Adrien, me and our ice cream.

—We must go to your house to take the designs you have made.

—But I have many and what if they don't like any? What if he doesn't convince them in the end? What if I do the session wrong...?— Adrien hugs me.

—You'll do great.— it separates a little from me and looks me in the eye, again. —Let's go for your designs.

I'll have my head down and we're on our way to my house. When I arrive, my parents receive my friend as if he were his son.

—Are you sure that you don't want anything?— asks my mother.

—A croissant would be nice...— he gets a little red.

While they give Adrien a bun, I pack all the designs I consider decent for a photo shoot. Finally, I just packed up and I see the blonde eating like a fat man.

—We have to go.

He looks at me and nods.

—Yes, right.— he gets up from the chair he was in. —Everything was very delicious, as always, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. It's always a pleasure.

—The pleasure is ours.

We finally leave my house and go to the park again, where the session is supposed to be. When we arrive, a lot of makeup artists and stylists are waiting for us.

—Mr. Agreste! So good you're here. Is this your friend?

—Yes, this is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. He brought his designs.

—¡Maravilloso*!- that men talks very extravagantly, I think he is Spanish...is maybe Italian. —Get out the clothes, please, we will see it in a moment.

I leave them my suitcase and they start looking at everything about it.

—You'll do great, don't be nervous. — Adrien tells me, as he looks, like me, at the team to rummour through my clothes.

—I'm fine... Although I'm kind of afraid I won't live up to it.

—I'm sure you are. You're the great Marinette.

I smile at my friend's beautiful comment. They eventually opt for three boy's and three girl designs. First, they chose something simple: for me, a word of honor dress, loose, with a bow on one side of the waist and a short skirt on one side, but long on the other. I made him soft colors. For Adrien, a shirt with embroidery on the bottom and the sleeves, with jeans and suspenders.

—For starters, it's not bad.— comment the blonde.

—Please stand here.— the camera points out where to put ourselves. —All right. Adrien, get behind the lady and hold her by the waist with one hand.