Chapter 11 (part 2// +18)

Author's note: this chapter can be skipped perfectly without affecting the rest of the story, at most there will be small references, but it is not necessary to read it. Thanks for reading.

Marinette gathers as much courage as she can (for her, even more than being Ladybug), caresses Adrien's torso until she reaches his crotch. She decide to put her hand inside his underwear and hand very slowly the intimacy of the blonde: awkwardly, but with delicacy and as much sweetness as possible. The young kiss, first slowly, feeling the warmth of both bodies and the softness of both lips. The girl gets Adrien to completely lay down and, in this way, manages to remove his underwear. Her curiosity and shame fight equally; while he, who is still very blushing, kisses her wanting more.

Adrien decides to take some initiative, so she caresses the sides of her, to finally climb up to her breasts, but without touching them completely.

—Can I...?

Marinette responds by taking off her top with shame, having thought so much, when he realized the burn he had. The blue-haired one covers up a little with the help of the sheet and his arms, but Adrien ends up pushing them away.

—You're beautiful, Marinette.
—I love you...

Adrien decides not to ask her anything about her burn, which makes her a little surprised, but appreciates it, as she does not want to spoil the moment by lying to her boyfriend.

They both feel nervous, two inexperienced boys in almost everything, but who have found the same way to accomplish what many want to lose from a very young age.

For a moment, Marinette pulls something of value out of his "Inner Ladybug" and takes off his little trousers, then sits on top of the boy. Place the sheet on the two of them, to avoid being overobserved. He bites her lip and watches her from the side, so that she does not feel uncomfortable, but wanting to kiss every corner of her beautiful body. And they were going to be the first to each other to test the warmth of their skins, the incredible feeling of a first time between two best friends who have always been that: best friends.

The kisses continue, longer and longer and more passionate. They decide to add their tongues, which play inexperienced in the mouths of both, but it is not unpleasant for either. Adrien smiles as he kisses her and caresses her breasts at the same time.

—So...something happens?— asks her at notice the silly smile of her boyfriend.
—No, it's just that I think you're so pretty... And I don't believe this is happening.— he gives her a tender, quietsmile.
—I don't believe it either...

The boy smiles on the side, rogue. In a quick motion, the grave and he puts it on it. Marinette covers herself with her arms, but Adrien uncovers her again. The blonde starts by kissing her playfully to continue down her neck. He keeps going down until he reaches her breasts, where he decides to lick one of her nipples carefully. He's nervous because he wants her to like it, but at the same time his inexperience makes those nerves increase. She seems to notice her nerves and reassures her by stroking his head.

—We won't do anything if you don't want to, honey.

Adrien rests his emerald eyes on Marinette's. Her eyes seem to turn blueer and brighter in his eyes; and his seem to get deeper and more sensual in her eyes.

Finally, Adrien makes a kissing path through her lover's body until he reaches her crotch, where he begins by kissing her around her intimacy. Little gasps escape from the girl's mouth. Marinette's crotch gets more and more wet, until Adrien decides to gently lick the tip of her clitoris. Gradually she improves her movement and accelerates it, as the girl's groans become inevitable. The blue-headed girl bends her legs, shrugs her toes and moans her boyfriend's name; covers her mouth with one hand, so as not to alert her parents to what was going on (if they were awake). The blonde plays with her: he puts a finger inside while licking her, looks her in the face from time to time, without her noticing. Adrien's crotch also gets more erect, each time he speeds up the movement of his tongue a little. The blue-haired one pulls some of the blonde's hair to let him lick.