Chapter 8

[Marinette]

I wake up and see that I'm asleep in Chat's chest, but it's not transformed. I move him to wake him up, but I'm still with the eyes closed so I don't see him.

-Mmm...?
-Wake up! Transform.
-I'm going... I go...- yawn. I'll give him a little slap in the back of the head. -Auch. You're aggressive.
-TRANSFORM!
-I'm coming...- he misses a little laugh. -Plagg, claws out.
I open my eyes at last and see Chat with scruffy hair and sleeping face.
-Aren't you going to meet your friends today?
-I'll go with them later.- he replies. -Anyway, it's Sunday, we can rest.
-I guess. Let me get something clean, please.

Nod his head. I take clothes from the closet and go to the bathroom. Tikki finally comes out of his "hide" in the clothes.

-You've left me lying all night to be with Chat.- she gets upset.
-You know I love you so much more.

She is unable to disguise and smiles. In the end I put on a short, simple, flying dress. It has the top in the shape of a boat and is all a soft pink. He's got a belt-shaped rope that doesn't get too tight for my burn. Finally, I make myself a tousled bun.

I'm going back to my room, where Chat is waiting for me.

-It's about time, my...- he turns to look at me and shuts up.
-What happened?
He's coming at me, pretty fast.
-You look beautiful.
I get a little red and smile at him.
-Thank you...
-Oh, sorry, princess. I've got to go, I'll see you later, or tomorrow- he kisses my hand.
-I hope it's soon.
Look up and smile sideways.
-It will be.

I decide to call Alya and Nino to meet them, then I'll call Adrien.
-Hello, girl, how was the night?
-Well...what's that question?- I look at the sides of my walls.
-Someone told me I was with you yesterday.
-Chat told you?! But he barely had time...

Nino is heard squealing in the background and then as a blow, which causes him to shut up.

-Yes, he told me he'd probably be with you. As gave me the miraculous of ladybug, we were intouch.
-That's fine, Alya... What I was going to! Shall we meet for breakfast and spend all day together?
-I think it's great. I'm sending you location, let Adrien know.
-Okay, see you later, girl.

Alya sends me her location. He's in a hotel in the area with Nino. Sometimes I'd like to be like them: travel, do what you like, be able to be with your partner most of the time. I fall into the account that they are in a hotel. I repeat: a HOTEL. I send a message to my friend: <<Sorry if I called you at the wrong time. I didn't want to interrupt "nothing">>. Then I write to Adrien: <<I'm meeting Alya and Nino for breakfast and spend the day, are you coming? We haven't seen each other for a week, I miss you>>. I blush a little bit when I write the message, but I decide to send it anyway.

[Adrien]

When I get to the mansion, I try to ignore Nathalie and my father's questions about where I've been. I close the door to my room while I shower, I don't want to have to answer any questions. In the end I decide to take a bath. While I'm half-lying in the bathtub, I get a message. It's Marinette. I read your message and decide to call it:

-Good morning, Adrien.
-Good morning, precious.- my "Chat Noir vein"seems to still last a little.
-I suppose you've read my message.
-Yep. I miss you too. I'm done bathing and I'm going to pick you up. Do you have the location of the boys?
-A... amm... Yes, when you come, we'll go there.
-See you later, Mari.
-See you later.

He hangs me and i take a deep breath. I spend a few minutes in the bathtub until I decide to get up and get dressed. I wear something different: a shirt and a leather jacket, with jeans. I do my hair a little and call Mari to tell her I'm going to get her.

-Adrien, stop right now.
I don't listen to my father, I keep coming down the stairs.
-Adrien.- he says with a slightly louder tone.
-Father.- I reply with the same tone, making an obvious, but disguised, mockery.
-Where have you been all this week? You've been too much time out.
-I'm an adult. I can take care of myself. I was with a friend, that's all.
-And you think it's a good idea been all the week with "a friend"?- still talking with that time of superiority.
-I am an adult and if I want to spend a week with my girlfriend, I will be a week with my girlfriend.
First he doesn't answer, he seems to be assimilating information.
-I just hope you're careful.- his tone seems calmer. -We'll talk.
-I'll have it.

I'm leaving the house and Picking up the car to pick up Marinette. While I'm driving, Plagg's giving me conversation to calm me down. I'd come out of the house angry and that never felt good for me. It was barely ten-thirty in the morning and I had already had an argument with my father.

-Relax, boy. Look, you got a message from your girlfriend.
I get an unconscious sting.
-Did I really called her like that? Father must by hallucinating.- I laugh and sigh. -I loved if that was true...

I soon got to Mari's bakery. Get out of the car and she opens the door for me.

-How are you? Ready for a delicious breakfast?
She smiles at my questions. He offers me a seat while Alya doesn't answer the messages.
-How have you been? It was some days that you don't told me anything. You barely talked to me when you were out.- she sits by my side.
-The truth is that I've been busy... I am sorry.
-Don't worry.- it stirs my hair a little.
-You've been fine in your travel?
-All right, really. In fact, taking advantage of the fact that we're alone, I wanted to talk to you about something.
I interrupt her for a moment:
-I was wondering when I walked in, but where are your parents?
-They have gone out until the afternoon to an event. But anyway, I told them I'd be with you.
All clarified, went on with the conversation before:
-You'll see, Adrien...- takes some air and release it slowly. -Fuck.
-Don't worry, what's wrong?- I stroke her cheek.
-I like you, Adrien.- she's been getting red since she's been talking faster: -But I'm in a mess, because I don't know how I feel now... I love being your best friend and I don't want that to chan...

I hug her by the waist and kiss her, interrupting the conversation. I put together my front with hers and touch our lips.

-I love you.

She doesn't say anything and doesn't open her eyes either. I can feel his face burning. I give her another, slower kiss to savor her lips. Marinette puts his hands on my cheeks and follows me. I smile, still kissing her. We split up for shortness of breath and I look her in the eye.

-Did I told you that you look beautiful?
She denies with her head, still blushing.
-And...and now, what?- looks around, nervous.

[Marinette]

Adrien comes over to kiss me again, but my phone rings: a call from Alya. I'm heading fast to the table to pick up the cell phone.

-Hello, Alya.
Adrien looks at me with a cheeky smile, which makes me blush even more.
-Do you want to meet in the cafeteria from here to next? We have breakfast and later we'll go to a great place, I'm sure you'll like it.
-Sound great. Are you already there?
-Yes. We're waiting for a free table to stay outside.
-It's okay. We're on our way. Adrien...- I look up and down to him, getting more and more red and nervous. -T... that Adrien is coming for me now! See you later!
-Goodbye, girl

I hang and take a deep breath. I look at the blond, who is sitting next to me, staring at my body of rehousing.

-Let's see... I think we're two adults. Two adults inexperienced and without experimenting ...- I look the other way. -What I mean is that I like you a lot, but I want to talk things over with you and make everything clear...

I look at him, very red, waiting for an answer. He smiles on his side and kisses my cheek.

-You're adorable.- he laughs.
-What do you mean with that?- the blush on my cheeks don't disappear.
-That I love you. And- he winks at me. -you're my best friend, princess. Don't forget.

We stand up, I take my purse and mobile and we go to the car. The path becomes, more or less normal, we decided to leave the subject for when we could be alone and have more time, but it will not pass this week without us clarifying it.

We arrived at the cafeteria, Alya and Nino are already sitting and waiting for us.
-Hello, guys!- Nino smiles.
-Good morning, bro.- Nino and Adrien hit their hand.

Alya and I hugged and then the blonde and I sat next to each other.

-Tell me, what's new about Paris?