chapter 1 | seoul

as i hopped on the plane to seoul, excitement rushed through my whole entire body. my body guard helped me carry my luggage, as well as his.

i thanked him as we sat down at our assigned isle, me taking window as he takes aisle.

oh i'm sorry i forgot my introduction. hi! i'm minseo, the daughter of the ceo of bighit, bang pd. the public doesn't know that i am his daughter or that he even has a daughter, so i'm kept as a little secret.

i lived with my mom in daegu for me to finish my studies, but after i graduated i decided to live with my dad in seoul.

yes, bts knows me. they considered me as "the younger sister we've always wanted." taehyung and i are the closet, we used to live in the same town in daegu.

i also know a trainee debuting in the upcoming group, txt. his names beomgyu, he used to go to elementary/ middle school with me live in the same town as taehyung and i. everytime beomgyu would visit his hometown, we would always hang out, going to cafes or fun stuff like that. 

i put my airpods in and fell asleep to magic shop by bts. their vocals are just— breathtaking. i listened to my bts/kpop playlist on the flight, knowing i'll be in seoul in no time.

-

"minseo, we've arrived in seoul" my bodyguard shook me lightly, while opening the overhead bin to get both of our luggages. i placed my airpods back in its case, adjusting my tata neck pillow taehyung gave me and re doing my hair.

we grabbed our luggages and exited the plane, i grab for a face mask in my bag, protecting my identity and also from the weather.

we exited the airport, entering the bright blue skies of seoul.i suddenly felt relaxed, peaceful, and tried to enjoy every single moment.

my bodyguard led me to our car, bringing all our belongings inside the trunk, while i was waiting in the front seat.

as soon as he was done, we started our journey to bighit entertainment. it wasn't a long drive at all, i admired every single object outside the window.

as we arrived we slowly drove into a small parking garage with a sign that says, "IDOLS ONLY." i saw many nice cars in there, recognizing taehyung's immediately. that silly little yeontan plush on his dashboard, its so cute.

i asked my bodyguard if its okay to leave and greet my dad, he nodded and i excitedly entered the building. "hello, id please" the lady at the counter said without looking, just staring at her computer.

"hi mrs. kim! i've haven't seen you in so long!" she immediately recognized my voice and looked up and gave me her signature smile. she got up from her seat, walked from the counter and gave me a big hug.

"i missed you so much! oh my gosh how have you been!" she broke the hug and look at me up and down.

"you've grown so much! im so suprised! why are you here?" she asked. "oh i'm moving back here since i graduated from high school" she chuckled.

"im very proud of you honey. you always know that i'm here most of the time, so if you need anything just tell me. by the way your dads just in his office." she began to walk back to her desk. i bowed to her and started walking to my dads office.

as i got there, i saw my dad sitting in his office chair doing work. i walked in quietly and sat in the chair across from him. he didn't look up for a few seconds, but finally looked up since i didn't say anything.

"yes- oh minseo!! hello!!" he traveled around his desk to give me a big hug. "how are you honey?" he asked me.

"nice tata pillow, did taehyung give you it? by the way they're just practicing at a dance studio for a few days. they're coming back tomorrow." he smiled.

"i'm good dad, i'm excited to see them. hows beomgyu and the rookie group?" he sighed and sat back down.

"they're doing pretty well, if you want to visit them i'm pretty sure they would want to hang out with them. most of them are your age" i wasn't shocked, i knew that they would be old teens since thats a good age for a rookie group.

"oh how old are they?" "ones 20, 19, two 18s, beomgyu being one of them, and a 17" i nodded silently.

we just caught up on stuff for a bit and spent time with each other in his office. i missed my dad's presence, so i was happy to be with him. when we were done, he ordered ramen (since we obviously can't go outside) and facetimed mom.

ah, its so good to be back.

a/n

i made this a few months back so it says how old they were in january.