chapter 10 | others know

today was a brand new day, yeonjun and i planned to just have a resting day. he had a long practice session last night, so i decided to comfort him while he relaxes. he needs sometime to rest as a trainee, and i'm glad my dad is flexible with their schedule.

we just cuddled under a blanket on his couch in his studio, playing video games. we've been playing mario kart and drinking boba.

"yay! i won! i told you princess peach always wins" i shouted in excitement.

"yah, i just forgot to use my power ups. but you deserved it minseo~" he playfully raised his eyebrows and smiled at me.

"new round?" i asked with him nodding yes.

"loser has to massage winners hair" i was confident in my answer, in hopes for a good head massage in 2 minutes. he nodded in agreement and started the round.

-

"yay!! head massage time!" he cheered while i leaned back for him to put his body in between my legs.

"man i thought i was gonna win. but its fine jun you need to relax, you trained a lot yesterday" he hummed and whispered a little 'yeah' that made my heart flutter.

i ran my finger through his soft hair, playing with his ears time to time. he opened his phone to scroll through twitter. some time passed, and he listened to his group's song while practicing his vocals on his parts.

"good job jun" i stated as i was focused on braiding his hair. he kept doing his vocal warm ups for training tomorrow. until-

"hey yeonjun hyung do you think you ca-" taehyun walked in his studio. "i... think i interrupted something. should i go or let you guys explain"

yeonjun and i looked at each other in pure fear. hiding a relationship has its consequences, and this is about to be the first one.

"uh-" what all that came out of our mouths. "don't worry, i have all day." taehyun closed the door and sat on the studio chair.

yeonjun and i sat there silently, waiting for one of us to speak up. yeonjun had the finally had the confidence to speak up.

"i had a crush on her and she fell for me obviously? um and now we're here dating." i punched him in the shoulder after hearing the words "fell for me". i did of course but i didn't want to admit it now.

"oww minseo, anyways we thought about telling you guys but it just suddenly came to mind if her dad would find out. so we just had to wait till the time comes, an apparently the time is now." yeonjun spoke.

taehyun sat there nodding slowly. "do you want me to tell the other boys about you two's affair?" he asked.

"i mean i guess since you're not that good at keeping secrets" yeonjun blurted, i hit him again for being rude to his brother.

"rude, but true. can we tell them after practice today?" taehyun asked for our consent. we both agreed, as i started to play with my fingers around yeonjun's neck.

taehyun saw that i was stressed, and he decided to exit after he said his goodbyes. immediately after that yeonjun got out of my lap, turned around and hugged me.

"hey minseo, you'll be okay. i promise. even if your dad does find out, he wouldn't do anything bad as long as you are happy." yeonjun let me sob on his shoulder.

"jun you don't get it. what if he threatens to kick you out of this company? the last thing i want right now is to loose you." i could feel him twirling his hand in my fingers. he knows doing that soothes me.

we didn't say a word for a good 2 minutes. once i got my face all cleaned up from my tears, i sat up.

"okay. we got this. we can do this. we both love each other and thats all that matters. i don't care what the members have to say, as long as i'm happy with you. i love you, choi yeonjun." i cupped my hands around his face and kissed his little lips.