chapter 8 | be mine

a few days after

"taehyung look, i'm sorr-" i tried to explain but he cut me off.

"no i should be the one to say sorry, i messed up. i didn't mean to be so harsh on you and overprotective. i don't want anything bad happening to you and i just," he started to tear up. i wiped his cheeks with my thumb.

"tae, i know that you've learned your lesson from this, correct?" i lifted his head with my finger and he nodded.

"okay we'll just throw this past us. as namjoon said its really a petty argument. but do you really have a problem with yeonjun?" i whispered to him so only he can hear.

"no i don't its just that i want the best for you minseo and i don't think yeonjun is a bad man for you to date, i haven't seen the romantic side of him yet" he explained and i understood.

we called off and went our separate ways. i was happy to make amends with taehyung, it just gives me peace at mind.

now i was on my way to txt's dance practice (as always).

"its not always gonna be cheap hyuka, delivery is so expensive!" i told kai because he was trying to convince me to buy us food.

"don't worry seo, i got it" yeonjun took kai's phone and placed the order.

i sighed in defeat while looking at yeonjun. in result of that he winked at me and i hid behind beomgyu to hid my shyness.

the 4 boys settled down from their chaotic mess. i went up to yeonjun to scold him.

"you really like to spoil them?" i asked, hand on my hip.

"yeah i do, just like i want to do with you" he flirted, imitating me by putting his hand on his hips.

"again with the flirting?" i responded, trying my best to not show my red cheeks.

"and i won't stop till i make you mine" he looked at me with his hazel eyes. they were glowing, brighter than an angel. he looked ethereal, and i couldn't stop myself from examining his features.

"then stop" i moved closer to him, going on my tippy toes up to his ear.

"my dorm after practice" i whispered to him and walked to the 4 other boys. they didn't see us thankfully, they were too busy, doing a push-up tower?

anyways, we all waited for the food to arrive by playing some just dance on the tv.

"yah jjunie thank you! this is delicious" i said, covering my food-filled mouth with a napkin as i spoke. i saw him blush at the nickname.

he nodded in satisfaction since that was the only option he could do, as his mouth was filled with food.

we finished the meal and cleaned up, they ended practice and it was finally time.

"you can stop your flirting now" i stood up from my bed and walked around the room, yeonjun's eyes following me like i was a prey.

"why? i said i won't stop till i make you mine" he said, whole heartedly.

"exactly" i pulled him up from my bed, holding both of his hands.

we stared at each other like we were the only people in the world. we were in our own dimension, just us two. my eyes looked at his facial features up and down as he pulls me closer, wrapping his hands around me waist.

"guess its my turn to speak now" he smirked, staring back at me.

"bang minseo, when i first bumped into you in that coffee shop i thought you were the prettiest girl in the world. i always remember that day, and how my members teased me about it. i never thought i would encounter you again, but we were meant to be. as we got closer these past few weeks i've learned how to love a person as much as i can, and that person is you. be mine, bang minseo?" he confessed and asked.

i smiled while feeling my ears get hot. my heart was pounding out of my chest by now. i kept my eyes on him this whole time, i couldn't break the eye contact.

"yes, choi yeonjun, i would love to be yours" as i said this, he put his soft lips on mine. he held our bodies close together as we kissed. we kissed for a few more seconds before we pulled apart, smiling.

"ahhhh!!! i love you!! i'm so happy you're mine!" he pecked my lips again, making me blush at his action.

i wouldn't say this was a clique romance type deal, but now realizing that i was dating THE choi yeonjun, it feels like i'm living in a dream.

we ordered food for dinner and watched movies all night. yeonjun told the other members that he was gonna visit his family in seoul so he can sleepover with me at my dorm.

there was no stress at all, we just enjoyed each others company without a single problem in the world.

i can't wait to see what we have in store next, as a couple.

a/n

ah~ i'm sorry for the late update, i've been having very bad writers block,, but i've finally pushed through!

have you heard txt's new album? tell me what your fav song is <3 mine is drama, cysm, and mitm!