chapter 3 | bangtan?

"hoseok?? oh my god!!" i excitingly hugged into his embrace. he laughed at my sight, "hey minseo how are you doing?" he broke the hug.

"i'm great! guess what, i'm moving back here hobi! i can hangout with you guys a lot more now!" i smiled at his wide smile he gave me.

"im guessing you graduated high school already, your dad talked to us about that" hoseok stated, "congratulations baby, you deserve it" i smiled at name he called me.

when i was here in seoul just hanging out with the boys, they would always call me baby, or babe. they said not to call them oppa because that makes them feel old.

"you still call me baby hm?" i teased. "of course, we would never forget you babe" he replied, "what are you doing here? i was just finishing advising some new trainees."

"oh i was just going around town taking me back to some memories i had here in the past, i came across the dance studio"

i lifted hoseoks face mask up so no one would recognized him, even though he's one of the most famous dancers in a DANCE studio.

"aha thanks, where are you going to now? i was just planning to go back to the dorms the boy are waiting for me" he said, "if you wanna come back with me you can see the boys"

"oh thats fine, i was basically done with my self tour around here. anyways, lets go" i turned my heels to the door.

hoseok got us an uber to take us back to the bighit building. in the car, hoseok told me all the important news happening around the building, txt, bts, trainees, and more.

we pulled up to the building and got out of the uber. "hobi im so nervous, i haven't seen them in months." i linked my arm with his, hopefully no one recognized us, mostly him. "you'll be fine baby, they're just the same, but with different hair colors" he joked.

we walking past mrs. kim, greeting her. we discussed on our way to the dance room our plan. "so hoseok, you will walk in the room saying that you have really bad news, okay? then after they ask whats wrong i'll just walk in. deal?" you can clearly tell i was shaking.

we arrived at the studio, hoseok walked in and i was just waiting at the side of the door. "hey boys? i have bad news to tell you."

i could hear hoseok speak in a deep voice. i smiled at the hearing of joon's voice. i took a deep breath and opened the door.

"hi!" was all i said before i was in taehyung's embrace. we held the hug for around 15 seconds, my arms around his waist and his arms around my head and shoulders.

"hi baby. i missed you." he broke the hug and kissed my forehead. i laughed at his goofiness.

i walked to the other boys and hug them. jungkook began to tear up. "yah! why are you crying?" i slapped him in the arm.

"what? i can't cry for my younger sister?" he flinched. we both laughed as i ruffled his hair.

"what are you doing here baby?" jimin questioned. "oh, i'm moving back here, i just graduated high school" i waited for their jaws to drop, and all 6 of them did.

"what!? minseo i remember you when you just finished middle school!" namjoon came to hug me. one by one, the members joined in our hug, making it a one big group hug.

"hey do you think we should get some dinner together? we just got back from this dance studio and we're so tired, but we're not as tired if we're with you" yoongi complimented me.

"yeah if you boys want to, i think delivery would be the best option because you know, biggest boy band in the world out with a random girl? not the best option" i suggested.

i always like spending time with them in the bighit building instead of in public, it just makes my mind more at ease.

they all agreed to my idea, and jin was already on his phone to order dinner.

moments like these i wish could last forever.

a/n

hehe tysm for reading 🥰