chapter 9 | surreal

i wandered the bighit building, in search of him. i happily stopped by the cafe inside the building, ordering a small milk tea with boba and a small cookie.

i sat down at the table near the window, on my phone, scrolling through twitter. i wouldn't consider myself as a stan twt account, but i do follow some bts fan accounts and its cute to see them adore the boys, when i can do that in real life.

"psst. minseo," i heard a voice getting louder and louder. as i turned to the direction the voice is coming from, i was embraced in that persons arms.

i was shocked at first, but then i realized it was the boy i was looking everywhere for. i hugged him back, smelling his cologne that smelled like heaven. he broke the hug, kissed my forehead, and gave a little chuckle that made my heart explode.

he looked down at my lips, smiling. i was confused at first, as he lifted his hand up. "you have something on your lips mammas" he touched the corner of my lips with his soft finger.

"oh- i do?! whoops i'm sorry" i covered my face with my phone, mostly my cheeks, they were probably as hot as the surface of the sun by now.

he smiled, took away my phone from my face. "well if you covered yourself with your phone i wouldn't be able to see your beautifulness" i immediately got flustered at his comment, my cheeks flushed with a pink tint.

"yah! stop with the flirting! you already have my heart" i put my hands on my chest, imitating that he psychically took my heart out. he obviously didn't listen and took my words as motivation to tease me more.

he took a look at my phone's lockscreen, frowning. "why isn't my face your lockscreen? i know you love seeing my face." he looked at me pretend crying.

"well if my dad saw my phone, with your face on it, he would've probably killed both of us. mostly you, but i would stop him because-" "because you love me too much i know" he interrupted my sentence.

"listen here mr. choi, if you compliment me one more time i swear i will explode." i tried sounding tough in front of him, but he just cupped my face and giggled. "do you want me to kiss you or what?" "your wish is my command"

he was taken aback from my sudden confidence, as he leaned closer to me and tilted his head. he brushed his soft lips on mine as a pulled back quickly and ran away.

"minseo! get back here! you owe me!" and ran like there's no tomorrow. he quickly caught up to me and back hugged me. "you're going no where" he panted, stop and turned me around with his hand on my shoulder.

as soon as he caught his breath, he bent down and grabbed me by the thighs, placing me gently on his right shoulder.

he ran somewhere quick, being cautious if someone was around. me on the other hand, i was struggling for dear life. it wasn't long after he placed me down and opened a door.

i walked in dizzily, not aware which room it belonged to. he walked in after me, closing the door and locking it. he back hugged me, carrying me to a sofa a few steps back.

"what the hell choi yeonjun, i literally almost died" i said, him ignoring me and adjusting our position. he was leaned back with me in the middle crisscrossed in between his spreaded legs.

i sighed, pouting. "if you're gonna ignore me can i at least have my phone back." he smiled, wrapping on arm around my waist and the other arm in his pocket getting my phone. he stopped and froze, "actually you owe me my kiss,"

shit, is he really gonna steal my first kiss? how am i gonna tell appa about this?

i shook my head as i move closer to his face. he smiled and stuck his soft lips on mine. i tried pulling away. i tried and tried, i eventually gave up, putting my hands on the sides of his face.