chapter 7 | my feelings?

the day after

before going to txt's dance practice, i told jimin yesterday that i was visiting them at their practice.

it was 11:39, just an hour after yeonjun came to visit me.

flashback

"good morning pretty boy" i hugged him, and he held me tighter. i felt him smile in our hug, making me giggle.

"and why did you ask me to bring my hoodie?" he asked, holding up his hoodie. i snatched it from his hands and ran to my bathroom. he tried to run after me but i closed the door too fast.

once i got out i saw yeonjun's face turn from a straight face to a smiley type. he saw me in his grey hoodie, all cozy.

"have it. you look cute" was all he said as he hugged and kissed me on the forehead.

"i got to go to a meeting, but i see you later princess! i love you!" he ran out my room.

i smelled the hoodie and smelled exactly like this, i continued getting ready for bts' dance practice, smiling like a wreck.

end of flashback

"wahh theres our baby!" taehyung came up to me and hugged me. they all hugged me one by one, ending with jungkook and i doing our iconic handshake.

they started up their practice, everything usual. they were preparing for their new album only a month after txt debuts.

once their manager let them have a small break, we sat in our circle just eating snacks.

"minseo don't you think that hoodie is a little too big?" namjoon said while protecting my sleeve from getting any more dirty from the snacks.

"i'll be fine" i responded and continued eating my snacks. a few minutes passed and finally someone spoke up.

"minseo are you sure? its getting messy for you" jin suggested m, but i just pushed it off. yoongi then asked me why.

"ok this hoodie isn't mine" i looked at all of them who just went from eating to looking up, staring at me.

"is it mine? beomgyus?" taehyung said, clearly jealous as of why i'm wearing a hoodie that isn't mine.

"uhh its actually beomgyus brothers, yeonjuns" i said and jimins light bulb on his head lit up.

"ahhhhh" jimin said out of realization, "i saw minseo with yeonjun yesterday too" i glared at him, and he teasingly smiled.

"its just a piece of clothing okay? i hope you guys understand its nothing else" i tried to convince them. they smiled at the sight of me blushing.

"minseo has a boyfriend~" jin teased and pinched my cheeks. the rest of the boys clapped and laughed expect for taehyung.

"i don't find this amusing. care to explain seo?" taehyung stared at me, dead in the eye. the other boys understood where taehyung was coming from and stopped smiling.

i sighed because taehyung is being protective. i could never get any guys in high school because of him.

"again taehyung?" i asked him, annoyed. the other boys were looking back and forth between us, watching this fight go down.

"i'm just looking out for you minseo" he said.

"you don't need to look out for me, i'm fine! whats so wrong with you and yeonjun?" i asked him.

"nothing minseo! stop acting like this!" he raised his voice at me, he rarely does, but when he does, its scary.

"guys i think you should talk to each other about this, this is one silly little fight which you can get over" namjoon suggested, as always. i don't blame him for that though, he's a good leader.