chapter 2 | memories

today was a brand new day. after relaxing from that plane flight, i felt pretty good. i decided to do something for once here, so i chose to wander around the city, going to my favorite places, seeing my favorite things etc.

i hopped out of bed and got myself dressed. i was wearing loose grey sweatpants with a pink crop top champion hoodie. i had my hair down, with my face mask over my face.

(lets say bang pd and minseo live in the bighit building for convenience purposes)

i said goodbye to mrs. kim at the front desk as i exited the building. "ah, where to now..." i thought to myself. i stood still looking around the streets. i spotted the little coffee shop i would always go to. i immediately started heading down to that location.

i entered the coffee shop to the similar old scent of coffee and cake. i was standing still taking in all the memories made.

my day dreaming as cut off by a man bumping into me. "hey watch where you're goi-" he paused making eye contact with me. we stood there for a good 3 seconds until i broke the contact,

"i'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" i apologized. "nah you're good. sorry about that." with that, he walked out of the coffee shop.

yeonjun's pov

i walked out of the coffee shop, embarrassed. yeonjun why would you say such things to a beautiful girl like her?

i know i couldn't see her face as a face mask was covering it, but her eyes were filled with galaxies and her hair was down so gracefully.

choi yeonjun, snap out of it. you're gonna be an idol soon.

i tried to discard that memory from my head, but it just kept replaying in my mind. i took my airpods out and played "BTS - Pied Piper" to try to get my mind off of that silly moment. i walked back to the bighit building and entered our dorm.

i saw the 4 boys playing a board game on the coffee table and i decided to join in. we were all taking turns one by one and i waited patiently until it was mine.

"hyung.. hyung- HYUNG!" beomgyu shooked me  aggressively. i spaced out for a bit, thinking of that embarrassing moment. "oh, sorry" i rolled the die. i sighed while moving my character on the board.

taehyun noticed my sudden sadness. "hyung, did something happen will you are out?" he asked.

"yeah, i bumped into this girl and i kinda yelled at her. it was embarrassing, i didn't have my face mask on either." i explained.

"why was it embarrassing? does yeonjun hyung have a crush?" kai teased. i shook my head no while trying to hold back my smile. i gave up, and smiled at hard as i possibly can.

"wahhhh! yeonjun has a crush! do you know her name? why didn't you get her number!" the 4 boys cheered, and i blushed in embarrassment.

"no i don't, that was a one time thing. i probably won't see her ever again." i stated. they all looked at each other, while soobin continued the game.

minseo's pov

coffee in hand, i wandered around the town. this place was crowded on some days. today, not many people were here.

i took advantage of that and went to my favorite tourist spot. this spot was near the beach, my dad introduced this to me when i was little.

i sat on a bench while taking out my croissant from my backpack. i just saw there admiring the view, it was breathtaking. i could stay here all day long just watching the beautiful trees and flowers.

a sudden idea popped up in my head. i was gonna go to the dance studio bts and i would always go to. we shared so many memories there, it was so amazing.

i took an uber to get there, i barely could walk anymore. i thanked the driver as i got out and read the light up sign saying, "DANCE DEBUT DISTRICT" i smiled at the sight and walked in.

my mind completely shut off when i saw him.

a/n

sorry this was so short.