chapter 4 | i've missed you, i've seen you before

today was a brand new day. i had a sleep over with the boys, watching movies and catching up with each other. we remembered all of our inside jokes from months ago, its was amazing.

i woke up with taehyung's arm around me. its so cute how he loves to protect me. he always did in daegu, and he still does it years later. my dad really chose the right people.

i checked my phone to a message from beomgyu.

bitch ass beom <3

minseo why didn't you tell me you were coming here >:(
beom is sad and angy >:((

i didn't think you would care lmfaoaoao
no i'm just kidding beomie i wanted it to be a suprise
who the hell told you >:(

taehyung texted me ahaha dumb bitch

i'm boutta beat his ass
he's literally right next to me i wanna punch him in the face
he's sleeping tho, lazy ass

lmfao when he made us do his homework in grade school for like a month
tell me a more lazy person

omfg that was HORRIBLE
when will i see u
i want to meet your brothers

how about today? we're at practice right now
we'll be done at 11

i checked the time. 10:30. shit.

that would be fine
now go back to practice dumbass!

bye baby see you in our dance studio;)
seen

after the small talk with beomgyu, i slowly and carefully get out of bed. i went out of the big blanket taehyung and i shared, not trying to wake him up.

"hey where are you going?" taehyung slowed got up and rubbed his eyes. "yah taehyung, why did you tell beomgyu that i was here! it was supposed to be a suprise!" i silently yelled, yoongi is not that happy when it comes to waking up.

"i thought you wanted me to text him! i was just excited for you to be here i wanted to tell beom" he reasoned.

how can i be angry at a baby like him? he's too cute with his sleepy eyes and his messy hair.

"right. i'm going to visit beom and meet his members at 11. do you wanna come?" i asked, making up for yelling at him literally 2 seconds ago.

he agreed and got up to get ready. i dressed up in a black skirt and an olive tank top with a white turtle neck under. taehyung wore black pants with a white shirt tucked in.

i fixed myself up and fixed taehyungs hair. i loosely curled it, he loved that hairstyle. we had a small breakfast of toast.

"where are you two going?" namjoon said, on his phone, still in bed. "we're going to meet with beomgyu and his members. we'll be back when i text you." taehyung opened the door for me.

we had a small talk walking through the building, finding txt's dance studio. i checked the time. 11:05. perfect.

taehyung opened the door. he walked in before me, "hello boys!" they all bowed while beomgyu was too busy running towards me.