chapter 11 | debut

i helped yeonjun put on his mic set while adjusting his hair. it was march 4th, the day that txt debuts.

i knew how special this day was for all of the boys, especially beomgyu and yeonjun. beomgyu always used to talk to me about how badly he wanted to start a passion for singing and dance, and i convinced him to train at my dads company. when he got a bad grade on the monthly evaluation, i always used to comfort him, making him smile. i told him to never give up and to follow his dream, and his dream is coming true today.

yeonjun trained at bighit for 5 years. he went through hell and back to be at the spot he is right now. i'm so proud of him even though i wasn't with him the whole journey.

"minseo, i'm scared. really. i'm fucking nervous. what will they think about us?" he lifted up his hand to my eye level. his hand was shaking so much.

i slowly held his vibrating hand and caressed his cheek.

"don't think about those things. they'll love you trust me. just focus on performing okay? i'll be watching you on the right side of the stage. i'm always here for you" i comforted him and he gave me a thankful smile.

"TOMORROW BY TOGETHER IN 3 PERFORMERS SIDE STAGE PLEASE" a set worker yelled in the dressing room.

i made sure no one was looking then i gave him a kiss on the lips. i backed away when he was asking for more. we both laughed and i held up my pinky finger.

"promise?" i asked him and he connected his pinky with mine.

"promise. i'll be looking for you in the crowd" he started to walk away with soobin and taehyun.

i sighed, quickly walking to beomgyu, back hugging him.

"good luck beomgyu. you'll do great. i'm so proud of you i love you" i whispered in his ear and he laughed.

"yah i gotta go! thank you minseo! i love you too" he ran out the dressing room with hueningkai.

i bowed to the stylists and left the room to walk to the right side of the crowd. i put my bucket hat on and grabbed my yeonjun mini slogan i secretly made last night.

i had to disguise as a worker so no one would be suspicious that a random girl was in the blocked off area.

the mc introduced the boys. the lights dimmed for a second then their debut song 'crown' played.

i looked at yeonjun right away and when he looked up, he gave the brightest smile to tease his fans. they all cheered for each member.

when yeonjun wasn't center or saying any lines, he would look around in the crowd. i tried getting his attention by positioning my face and a light. he saw my right away and laughed at my goofiness.

the performance was excellent, they got all of their dance moves down, without any hesitation.

during yeonjun's rap i heard a girl in the crowd screaming "YEONJUN YOU'RE MINE!!" and he smiled.

i brushed it off and didn't really think about it, thats just the deal with dating an idol.

they eventually finished and greeted themselves.

"ONE, DREAM, HELLO WE ARE TOMORROW BY TOGETHER!" they bowed, with the brightest smiles ever.

"hello i am the leader of the group, soobin!" he waved cutely.

"hello! i'm hueningkai the youngest!" he excitingly said.

"hello i'm taehyun, and i'm beomgyu!" they both did a partner heart with their arms.

"hey guys i'm yeonjun, the oldest" he kissed his finger heart he made and waved his hand.

he looked at me after and winked. i tried not to make it seem like i got flustered but i turned around so he couldn't see me.

they did some interactions with their fans and they asked them questions and such. its was so cute, seeing the boys all happy after working so hard.

the said their goodbyes to the crowd and walked down the stairs. i followed them quickly so no one would see me.

we met back at the dressing room where i saw the 5 boys take off their mic sets.

i ran up to beomgyu and hugged him tightly. he hugged me back and almost started crying.

"you did it. i'm so proud of you choi beomgyu" i whispered into his ear. i looked at the other 4 boys to see them staring happily at us.

beomgyu gently held the back of my head while smiling brightly. he knew how much this means to me.

i broke the hug after a few seconds, and now went to yeonjun.

i kissed him on the lips and he held my waist, pulling me closer. we then hugged and he dug his head in my neck, smelling my perfume.

"good job baby. i love you" i said whispering in his ear.

20 seconds have passed, i tapped him on the shoulder telling him to let go. he didn't, and i had to force myself off him because he was sweating.

he looked at me, bloodshot eyes and tears rolling down his face.

"yah don't cryyyyy! its a happy moment! don't be sad sweetheart!" i wiped his tear with my thumb and held his face with both of my hands.

he sniffled and looked back at the members. they all smiled at him, looking at their hyung.

we hung out waiting for the other performances to end. a lot of kpop groups were there, such as, nct 127, loona, seventeen, and itzy.

the 5 boys are gonna have to interact with the other kpop groups and i'm kinda scared. a lot of people are shipping yeonjun with the girls in itzy, and you know, they're so much prettier than me.

we sat on the couches in the break room. beomgyu and hueningkai were on one couch sleeping, soobin and taehyun were on the other couch eating and listening to music.

yeonjun and i were on one couch, on his phone scrolling through twitter. his head was on mine and we were holding hands.

"it seems like your fans really liked your debut? you're trending" i played with his fingers with my hands.

"yeah, i'm relieved. all my hard work payed off" he said.

we cuddled on the couch for a few more minutes, until the director called them back for awards. i told them that i would be watching them from here in the tv.

we said our goodbyes and i turned on the tv. the mcs were announcing all nominees, starting with txt and ateez, itzy and everglow.

"for ateez and txt, tomorrow by together wins! congratulations!" the idols gave the members their flowers and award.

"for girl groups, everglow and itzy, itzy wins! congratulations!"

both group said their thank yous to the fans and all 10 idols went to perform crown.

they were all smiling having fun, i especially looked at yeonjun smiling and laughing.

yes he was having fun with his members, but he kept exchanging glances with shin ryujin...

no, no. bang minseo you cannot get jealous. he is yours and no idol is gonna take him from you.

b-but she's so pretty, so talented, so much better than me, she can easily take yeonjun from me.

i told myself to brush it off, i wouldn't let that bother me.