chapter 6 | he's really something

9:15 am, i woke up in my dorm, happy but nervous. i was going on my first date with yeonjun. would it be considered a date? i don't know.

i took a quick shower and dressed myself in a white shirt, plaid jacket, and short blue shorts. i left my hair down, curling it a bit. i had light makeup and wore black boots.

i sat on my bed and saw the time

i sat on my bed and saw the time. 9:53. i decided to text yeonjun.

choi yeonjun

hey
im ready if you want to pick me up now, i think beom told you where i am in the building?

good morning sweetheart :)
yeah he told me last night
level 5 right?

correct

ok i'll see you in 5
seen

i fixed my bed and tidied up my room while waiting for yeonjun. after 8 minutes, he finally knocked on my door.

i opened the door to see the finest man i've ever seen. his black themed outfit is so fitting with his brown hair. we examined each others outfits for a few seconds then i broke the silence.

"3 minutes late? doesn't seem like something choi yeonjun would do" i put my hand on my waist.

"sorry, i went and got frog headbands for the both of us" he opened his side bag and pulled out 2 green frog headbands.

"i look stupid in these yeonjun" i tried to convince him that i didn't like it.

"i don't think you look stupid in anything" he complimented and stuck his hand out to give me one headband.

"so if i'm dressed in a shrek costume you wouldn't think i looked stupid?" i asked.

"well that yeah, but not your beautiful face." he complimented again. i hate this man.

i gave up and took the headband. i turned around to go to my mirror in my room to put it on. he followed behind me and looked around my room.

"nice room you got here, i have to share mine with 4 annoying boys" he stood beside me.

"don't disrespect my beomgyu like that" i pouted at him. all he did was eye smile and i continued with the headband.

as i put it on and moved a bit of my hairs on my head, i turned back to yeonjun who was staring at me. he stopped as we made eye contact.

"are you not gonna put on your headband?" i questioned him just standing there.

"can you? i don't wanna mess up hair" he pouted and handed me his headband. i took it and faced him. i had to go on my tippy toes because he was that tall.