『Your Poison, Your Misery』

The hum of hyperspace surrounded the Star Courier, out the viewport was nothing by the blur of stars whirring by in fascinating blurs of blue, the Naboo Starship not too far ahead of them.

Vaylin sat there in the chair, her legs brought up to her chest. She was still dressed in the sleeveless double breasted leather tunic she came in. Her eyes were centered on the stars attentively, a faint smile across her lips. She couldn't stop thinking of how she had to go back into that turbolift to get off of the ship, even the stars didn't distract her enough. 

"So... Vaylin," Ento announced his presence as she had been spaced out, sitting down beside her in the passenger seat beside her.

Dooku was in the pilots seat, watching over the droid which was currently in control of the vessel. He seemed to be meditating for the most part, his legs folded under him.

"Ento...?" Replying in a quiet voice, Vaylin's attention drifted from the stars and moved to the boy who had 'saved' her from an ambiguous, but otherwise malicious, fate. 

"Can you tell me more about yourself?" Ento smiled at her, watching as her hands caressed her bare upper arms. "If you're comfortable enough, anyways."

Vaylin huffed air through her nose, a smile forming over her own lips. "My... Mother, Senya Tirall, was the personal guard of the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire... My father was the Emperor himself." Broken pride was written all over her face, not something she was proud of any longer. A mix of hatred, longing and abandonment surfaced briefly. "My brothers Arcann and Thexan were training to become warriors... When my father discovered my growing powers, he locked me away on a planet, that it in itself was a wound in the force."

Ento could only imagine the idea of a world without the force. However what also caught his ear, was the name of the Governmental Body she spoke of. What was the Eternal Empire?

"Thexan was the only one to visit me," she took in a deep breath as she looked to the stars again, letting them reflect against her iridescent yellow eyes. "He hated that world, Nathema..."

Dooku heard the name of the world that she was imprisoned on and raised a brow. The world of Nathema that he knew in the outer rim worlds, was overgrown with life and the force. He had no idea what she was she talking about.

"It doesn't seem like you were just locked away on that world..." Ento exclaimed with a light frown across his lips, pulling one leg up onto his chair, resting an elbow on his knee.

"He didn't! He didn't just lock me away!" The cabin shook subtly from a faint pulse of force energy emitting from the girl, but she quickly calmed herself. 

Ento's eyes traveled around the room, before narrowing back on her. The subtle use of the force also grabbing Dooku's attention as he glanced towards the girl.

"He created illusions... Made me believe that my friends, my family, came to rescue me. Yet... They hadn't come... They had all been fake, an attempt to deprive me of hope for the future. His zealots took everything from me. Or so I thought..." Her fingers curled inward, her nails grazing against her skin, leaving white marks behind. "They tortured me... There wasn't a day I didn't know fear or pain... Alone."

A small frown wasn't enough for Ento, but he didn't know how to respond to this. It was one thing to accept death of a loved one, but to be abused like this... He couldn't imagine.

"Tempered for the darkside..." Dooku let out a sigh, "That sounds like a very unpleasant experience, but one that can be learned from." His eyes trailed over the form which was making itself seem smaller on that chair.

"Learned from?!" She snapped as her eyes narrowed on the Jedi Master, the cabin shaking again, but once more she regained composure and the shaking stopped.