『Tram Market Place』

The Old World was a place for those who lived on the top of the spire to live out their more darker cravings of violence and depravity before returning to the surface. Lawless criminality, poverty and death plagued the secondary metropolis built beneath the capital of their Homeworld of Zakuul. 

It was drab, dark, and overshadowed by the metropolis above. 

The hover car sped down from the Spire City above and down to the Tram Market below at neck breaking speed. Blue interior, white exterior and a curved windshield. There was a set of small wings extending from the back end of the car, and its general shape was sleek and wedge shaped for the most part.

As the car dropped its speed into a hover, it slowly rotated in place as it descended to a platform.

"So did you two enjoy the ride?" Eseth turned her head to look behind her, from the passenger's seat, to look at the two teens. A small grin formed over her lips.

Ento's hair was standing on end.

Vaylin's eyes were practically glued open.

"That was too fast..." Ento finally let out a whine as he flopped to the side, the side of his head crashing onto Vaylin's leg.

Vaylin burst out into a giggle, snorting slightly, as she placed a hand on the top of his head. She rubbed her eyes with her forearm before looking around them.

The Old World seemed rather harsh, but she was pretty sure no one would be able to overpower the both of them, even if they got separated from their Guards.

Turning her attention back to Eseth, she flexed her gaze. "So... How'd you guys get the duty of taking us along?" Her head cocked to the side.

Eseth shrugged before looking towards the other Knight who was remaining silent. "Igor, Once we land, I'll need you to guard the car... The last thing we need is it to go missing. Taking the Tram back to the surface can get... Tiresome."

The one assumingly known as Igor, nodded. 

As the car landed on the designated platform, Eseth and the two teens departed.

Vaylin took hold of his sleeve and pulled him along, hyperly moving along without shame.

Eseth marched after them, her pike visible to all those who turned their heads towards the teens. She kept up with them with relative ease. The market wasn't too crowded either, there were only few people occupying the area at a time. It was dangerous for this place to become crowded, from thieves to kidnappers, there were plenty of criminal elements already here.

"Hey-hey, Ento, what do you want to check out first?" Vaylin turned to face him as they were now standing in the center of the marketplace. It didn't seem to be like a happy place, but there were some stalls selling food.

His stomach grumbled.

"Um..." Resting his free hand over his stomach, "Food."

Vaylin's gaze and head wildly turned and looked about, her eyes trailing over staff after stall. There were holograms of merchandise, blue prints and other things. Finally though, her eyes rested on an item she hadn't had since her original departure to Nathema.

"Sushi~!"

"Wha--" Before Ento could inquire what she was talking about, he was pulled along towards a nearby stall that was decorated in flat two dimensional artwork depicting blue waves and green misty mountains. His ears were filled with the sound of the fish being sliced cleaning from the bone, immediately taking his attention.

"One Carton please!" Vaylin bounced in front of the stall.

Ento's gaze watched the man behind the stall silently flay an orange fleshed fish.