Behold The Queen's Castle

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

The siblings look at each other worriedly before grabbing their coats and rushing out the door.

"Hurry!" Elizabeth calls as she and Mr. Beaver lead the way up the hill. Elizabeth gasps as she reaches the top of the hill and sees a castle. Her siblings reach her as they watch Edmund head for the door.

"Edmund!" Lucy yells.

"Shh! They'll hear you!" Mr. Beaver tells her before Peter starts to run for the castle. "No!"

"Get off me!" Peter tells Mr. Beaver, who is holding him back.

"You're playing into her hands," Mr. Beaver tells him.

"We can't just let him go!" Susan argues.

"He's our brother!" Lucy adds.

"He's the bait! The Witch wants all five of you!" Mr. Beaver explains.

"Why?" Elizabeth asks him.

"To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!" Mr. Beaver answers her before they turn to watch the gates close with Edmund inside them.

"This is all your fault," Susan says as she marches towards Peter and Elizabeth.

"Our fault?" Elizabeth asks her.

"None of this would have happened if you two had listened to me in the first place!" Susan yells at them.

"You knew this would happen?" Peter asks her.

"I didn't know what would happen. Which is why we should have left while we could!" Susan answers.

"Stop it!" Lucy yells at them. "This isn't going to help Edmund."

"She's right. Only Aslan can help your brother now," Mr. Beaver tells them.

"Then take us to him," Elizabeth responds.