2

Midoriya woke up with a gasp. When did I get here? Last thing I remember is All Might... his thoughts trailed off and he sat, his anger threatening to simmer over.

"You're awake! Finally, I was worried you never would."

"Who... are you? Where am I?"

"The name's Tomura Shigaraki, and Kurogiri and I saved you after you jumped into a river. You've been mumbling about All Might ridiculing you in your sleep, and I think we can help you with that."

"You can help me... get back at him?"

"Yes. We are the League of Villains, and we also have a bit of a vendetta against the pros. So what do you say? Want to join us?"

Midoriya's face broke into an evil smile, an expression he'd never made before.

"Yes."

*two months later*

"Stop it! You're still so weak! Use your fire against me!" Endeavor snarled at his youngest son, who was keeled over on the floor.

Without thinking, Todoroki stood up and lashed out with his both hands, catching his father off guard as one side of him was burnt and the other was frozen solid. When he realized what he'd done, he fled the room, and the house, before anyone could stop him.

*With the League*

"Hm, interesting, the youngest Todoroki son ran away from the house after severely injuring Endeavor yesterday." Shigaraki said, reading the headline of the newspaper. "He's powerful, wish we could have him on our side."

"Maybe we can." Midoriya, who was now going by Deku, said. It had been two months since his attempted suicide. He'd slowly been earning the villains' trust. He was still waiting to tell them of All Might's weakness. They were waiting to tell him that they had someone who could give him a quirk.

"What do you mean Deku?" Tomura asked, setting the paper down on the table, careful not to let all five of his finger pads touch it.

"Well, he's about my age isn't he? If I could find out where he is, maybe I could convince him to come with me."

"You haven't been here very long kid, how do we know you'll come back?"

"Oh trust me. You've already been a much better family than the one I had. I just want a chance to prove myself."

"Okay, fine. His house isn't actually too far from here, so he'll probably be close by, just be on the lookout for a boy with half-red, half-white hair and heterochromia. He's most likely somewhere in the nearby park. It's surrounded by trees and hiding places, plus it has so many people walking by everyday nobody would notice one kid. You have three days to track him down and bring him back here, or we'll throw you back into the river and make sure you don't survive."

"Ooh yay! Don't worry, he'll be back here with me before long." Deku smiled and put on a bit of a disguise on the off chance someone would recognize him. He also grabbed some food and water, just in case he needed to earn the boy's trust. Then, he was off on his to find the runaway Todoroki.

Before long he had reached the park and scouted around to check if anyone fit the description of the boy. Nobody did, so he found a quiet place in the forest and settled down with a notebook to re-document all he knew about pro heroes, this time to figure out their weaknesses.

He stayed there all afternoon until dusk, when he got up to search once more. Todoroki was more likely to come out at night than in broad daylight. He was correct, after walking around for half an hour, he stumbled upon the boy he was looking for just inside of the forest. You know, he's pretty cute, even with that scar of his.