4

Trigger Warning(?)- psychological harrasment

These damn reporters are getting on my nerves. Bakugou thought as he sat at lunch with Soy Sauce, Raccoon Eyes, Dunce Face, and Shitty Hair, as he had dubbed them. Who'd dubbed themselves the "Bakusquad" in honor of the feat they'd accomplished getting the temperamental blonde to sit with them. They were all joking around with each other, Bakugou being the exception, when an alarm started sounding that UA's gate had been breached. Everyone stood up in a panic, frantically stampeding to the door, when Iida floated up to the exit sign and calmed everyone down, reminding them it was just the press breaking through.

Everyone appeared to accept that answer and went back to eating. Well, everyone except Bakugou, who had a bad feeling about the whole ordeal. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was something very wrong going on. He forced himself to ignore it and went back to his food.

While all of the chaos was unfolding, Deku and Todoroki had used their opportunity to slip onto the school grounds while the pros were focused on the crowd. Without speaking, they made their way towards the 1-A dorms and took cover in the surrounding trees.

"Okay, Shigaraki said we would know her when we don't see her, so I suspect it'll be someone invisible. If she heard the alarms earlier, she most likely knows that we're here, so be on the lookout." Deku said after they'd found a well hidden spot they could watch the dorms from. Shouto nodded and they both sat to wait.

By dusk, Deku had become sleepy, as he hadn't been able to get much sleep in the tent, except for the one night they cuddled. Todoroki was lost in thought when he suddenly felt a light weight on his shoulder and looked down to see that the smaller boy had fallen asleep on it. Cute, he thought, immediately followed by, wait what? Since when have I found him cute? Whatever, no time to think about that now, just gotta be alert for our contact.

After about half an hour, he heard rustling coming towards them, waking up Deku. "Sorry I took so long, I had to find a way to avoid getting caught. Just because I'm invisible doesn't mean it's easy to sneak past people. Anyway! Here's some of those plans Boss asked for. I would explain them, but I need to get back before anyone gets suspicious. Oh yeah! I also brought a uniform that should fit one of you because he said that the one called Deku needed to gather some information. See ya later boys! Oh, by the way, I'm Hagakure!" The girl, who seemed to just be floating clothes, bounced away as quickly as she'd appeared.

"Well, okay then. Here are the papers we need. But before we go, I have a certain someone I'd like to pay a visit to." Deku said, quickly blinking away his grogginess.

"You don't mean you're going to Bakugou's room do you?"

"That's exactly what I plan to do. He believes me dead, so if I show up, it'd cause him quite the shock. I'll just climb up to his window and glitch myself in there. I may not be able to glitch over long distances, but I can glitch through a thin window. Ooh! I'll also leave him a note. That'll really creep him out."

"Izuku, you're crazy. Is there any way I can help?"

"Nah, you just make sure neither of us get caught. According to this paper, he's on the fourth floor, second from the right. Come on, I don't want to get separated, so you're coming with me." Deku started moving through the trees toward the dorms, blending in in the darkness. Shouto followed behind, scanning for anyone who might catch them. Before long, Deku was scaling the wall of the dorm, moving surprisingly fast. He reached the fourth floor before long and hopped onto Bakugou's balcony, not surprised that the boy was asleep.

He glitched himself in piece by piece, until he was completely in the room. Careful not to wake his old "friend", he took a piece of paper from a pouch at his waist and wrote a note on it. He hid a knife right behind it that would certainly cut the UA student when he went to pick it up. Finally, he went up to Bakugou and gently shook him before stepping back and putting on a mask of his old self.

"Huh? What the... Shitty Hair I swear if you broke into my dorm again I'll..." He trailed off, seeing his old friend standing in front of him. "Deku? But... you're dead! I... I'm the reason why... this is some sick dream isn't it?"

"Hi Kacchan, long time no see, huh? I don't know if this is a dream, but I came to say something... you'll never be a real hero." Deku's hand started to glitch, a result of the overwhelming anger he felt.

"What... what? I-I'm working hard to be a better person because of you!"

"You'll never be a better person Kacchan! You're nothing but an asshole with an amazing quirk! YOU'LL NEVER BE A REAL HERO!" Deku was glitching everywhere, looking like he was from a video game with terrible graphics. Before Bakugou could react, the boy jabbed his thumb underneath the other boy's chin, effectively knocking him out. He then took out another knife. He carefully slit holes into the posterboard above his bed and the curtains over the window. He had to restrain himself from cutting his old "friend". Not yet, after making sure Bakugou wasn't going to die... yet... Deku glitched himself back out of the room.

"Did you do what you needed to?"

"Yeah. We'll have to stay for a bit longer though, I want to make sure I get all of these young 'heroes' strengths and weaknesses."

Bakugou woke up the next day to his alarm. Damnit, just a nightmare. Calm down, it was just a fucking nightmare Katsuki. He dragged himself out of bed and had just pulled out his uniform when he noticed a piece of paper on his balcony door. What the hell? He reached to grab it and cut himself on the knife. What he saw made his stomach drop in fear.

You'll NEVER be a real hero, Kacchan

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck?! That means... was Deku really in here? But how did he get in? This is definitely his handwriting. Why was there a knife? How is Deku alive? I thought... I thought I'd killed him. He was startled out of these thoughts by a knock at his door.

"Yo Bakubro? You good? I heard you yelling in your sleep last night."

"I'm fucking fine Shitty Hair, and stop calling me that damn nickname!" Hypocrite, Kiri thought, turning away to walk down the hall.

Bakugou got dressed quickly and bandaged his hand, shooting one last look at the note before heading downstairs, also taking note of the slits in the posterboard. What is the point of this sick prank? Whatever the fuck it is, I'll get to the bottom of it, whether they like or not!

Word Count: 1204

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I promise you the next few are going to be really long, so don't worry.