21

"Hey Kiri!" Uraraka called out to the redhead.

"Oh, hey! You guys got called in today too?"

"I guess so, kero."

"Cool! I guess we can walk together for a bit then." Kirishima grinned.

When they still hadn't parted ways after ten minutes, they checked the addresses of the places they were going. Turns out, it was the same place! A couple more minutes passed and the big three joined them.

"Hey first years! You guys got called in too?" Mirio beamed.

"Yeah! We're all going to the same place? I wonder what this is about! It must be, like, super exciting if so many agencies are going to be there." Hado began to ramble on about the diffeerent possibilities the meeting could hold.

They sat with their respective mentors and Nighteye got up to begin the meeting. A couple heroes glanced at the students but didn't really pay them any mind. They had been a bit surprised to see Aizawa there, but they could worry about that later.

"Good, we're all here. I've been working on a case having to do with the Yakuza, and we've recieved new intel. Now, I'm sure you've all heard of the villain Deku." Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka all tensed at this, shooting looks at each other.

"What does the Yakuza have to do with Deku and the league?" Hado asked.

"Well, we had our suspicions that the two groups were working together. My intern confirmed them when he ran into Deku alongside a young girl named Eri. Mirio, would you like to explain your encounter?"

"Yes Sir. I was on patrol when a small girl ran into my leg. She had bandages around her arms and legs, and her feet were bare. Behind her was Deku. I tried to pretend like I didn't recognize him, as he'd made his hair silver like hers, but he knew who I was and addressed me by my hero name. He told me that Eri was in danger, and he said something about bullets before one of the eight precepts cape and took them back. The whole encounter just seemed weird."

"Thank you Mirio. So, we have confirmation that the league has had contact with the Yakuza. However, Deku's actions have led us to believe that the two groups aren't truly on good terms. Moving on, my colleague and I-" he nodded at Fatgum- "have suspected for a while that our two cases were linked. Today, test results came back for the quirk suppressant bullet from his recent encounter with them, and he shared them with me."

"Not just my encounter! These two did a great job handling those guys!" Fatgum grabbed Kirishima and Amajiki, who pulled his hood lower on his face. "My intern managed to deflect a bullet so we could send the serum to the labs for testing."

"So we know the chemical makeup now? Or at least how they synthesized it?" Another hero asked.

"That's the thing, they didn't synthesize it. At least, not completely, but most of the serum is made up of biological blood and cells."

The room stilled, the heroes processing what Nighteye has just told them. "What does that mean?" Kirishima risked asking.

"It means," Nighteye glared at Kirishima, "that the villains are likely using the girl to produce these bullets."

"But why would they do that? She's just a little girl!" Uraraka protested.

"We suspect it's has something to do with whatever her quirk is. We must act fast. If even Deku is worried about this girl, she must be saved soon."

"Then why don't we go save her right now!" A hero called out.

"If we strike before we're sure of where the girl is being held, we risk putting her in more danger."