3

It's been almost ten months since that shitty nerd died and I still keep expecting to see his dumb face when I come to class. Why was I so stupid? I could've encouraged him and we could've become partners, but I had to go and fuck everything up. Bakugou thought as he sat alone in the lunchroom, barely touching the food on his plate. He had become a bit more subdued ever since the incident. The UA entrance exam is tomorrow, I have to make it in and be the number one hero. He finished eating with a determined look on his face.

*The first day of UA because we all know he made it*

First day of UA. I'll show these extras what a real hero looks like. I was the one who got the most points at the entrance exam. I'll work hard to save all the people that Deku wanted to. Bakugou walked into class, ignoring his new classmates' greetings and propping his feet up on his desk.

"Hey! That is rude and inappropriate! Remove your feet from that desk this instant!" A blue-haired boy with glasses yelled, waving his arms around wildly.

"Eh? I don't give a shit Four-eyes! I'm not hurting anyone!" Bakugou yelled back, resisting the instinct to attack the poor guy.

"Hey dude, no need to get hostile, but there really isn't anything wrong with having your feet on the desk." A red head with sharp teeth said, coming over to stop a fight from unfolding. The guy with glasses sighed and moved off to talk to a brown-haired girl. "Hey! I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Nice to meet you!" Kirishima said, sticking out his hand for a shake.

"Hey Shitty Hair, I'm Bakugou Katsuki. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to become the number one hero." Bakugou said, still taking the hand and giving it a quick motion before dropping it.

"Hey! My hair's not that different than yours!"

"Whatever Shitty Hair."

"Well, if you ever change your mind about friends, you can come hang with my friends over there." He gestured to three other people, a guy with black hair and large elbows, another guy with electric-blond hair, and a girl who was entirely pink with horns. Bakugou shrugged it off and Kirishima walked away to join them.

Before long, a yellow slug-creature stood up from behind the desk. "Hello class, I will be your teacher. My name is Mr. Aizawa. Everyone find a desk and sit down. As you all should know, we are going to have dorms this year for a reason you will all find out tomorrow. That being said, on Wednesday, you'll be bringing your stuff from home and moving into the dorm building. You will not get a say on where your room is, and the boys will be separated from the girls." Aizawa went on to explain the rules of the class and what they would generally be doing before leading them outside for a quirk test in which last place would be expelled from their class. Bakugou wasn't worried, and he got high scores in almost every area.

When the list was put up, a short guy who had been harassing the girls all day started to freak out. "Calm down Mineta, I won't actually be expelling anybody, at least not today. Now, let's head back inside."

On Tuesday, the class found out the reason they were all in dorms was because All Might was their new teacher, and villains would likely be targeting the school because of it. Wednesday, as they were moving into the dorms, the students started seeing stray reporters around campus, trying to interview everyone they could about the number one hero teaching them. In the days to come, the crowd grew larger and it was all anyone could do to keep them off school grounds.

*Back with the villains*

Ten months since my new family saved me from my old life. It's kind of freeing to be thought of as dead, because I can start over, as if none of my old life ever happened. These new quirks are so thrilling to have, and I can't wait to use them against the dumb "heroes" at UA, especially Bakugou. Deku thought to himself as he sat at the bar, scribbling notes about his new quirks. Many villains had come to join the League because of the attack they were planning against UA and now there were more bases that had been created in different parts of the city to house them all. The one he was in was still the main head of operations. The most promising new recruits were staying there.