16

The villains were back at the bar, celebrating the fall of All Might in the space before having to move again. Deku sat at the counter, deep in thought. His eyes were still red, but the insanity in them had died down. He was happy that they had taken down All Might, yes, but he'd also lost Toga, who had become an older sister to him, and Kota, a child that reminded him so much of himself.

"Deku, why aren't you celebrating?" Kurogiri asked the child.

"Don't feel like it."

"Why not? We just scored a great victory!"

"We also lost one of our most valuable members and a child. Excuse me if I'm not too thrilled about it."

"I know you and Toga were close, but she's smart. She'll either break out or trick the heroes. As for Kota, at least they won't hurt him."

"Still! I let the bastard traitor get away and he helped them! How did they even find this place? It's a long way away from Kamino Ward."

"We can't worry about that now. We still have Bakugou, so there's that."

"Yeah. I don't think Kacchan knows yet. We did knock him out after warping him back here. Wonder if he's awake yet. I'm gonna go check."

Deku got up and started towards the back, but Shigaraki intercepted him. "You didn't wait for my signal last night."

"Would you have rathered if I let All Might take out all our members? Please, we still killed him."

"Yes, we did win a great victory. And you're upset why? Don't think I haven't noticed your mopey-ness."

"We lost a valuable member Tochan!"

"So? We can get on without Crazy Bitch."

"Don't call Toga that! You're no more sane than she is!"

"Geez, calm down brat. All I'm saying is, she was just a low-level NPC. In the grand plot, she didn't matter."

"Low-level NPC? Toga was my sister! Don't talk about her like that Tomura!" Deku slammed the blue haired man into the wall without thinking, eyes taking on the crazed shine again.

"Don't test me brat." Shigaraki hissed, placing four fingers directly onto Deku's arm. He lowered the fifth and touched it to the boy for just a millisecond, but it was enough to cause a great deal of pain.

"Whatever Tochan. I'm gonna go see if Kacchan's awake yet." He shoved the man out of the way and walked into the back, running at his partially disintegrated arm. It wasn't as bad as other times he'd had the quirk used on him when Shigaraki was training him to fight, so he was able to shove it away. He stepped into the dimly lit room where Bakugou was just now stirring.

"Oh Kacchan! Perfect timing!"

"What the hell Deku? Where's Mind Fuck?"

"Unfortunately, your dumb classmates took him. They left you though."

"No they didn't! Ei would've tried to save me!"

"Ei? The redhead? No, he didn't cast a second glance at you."

"I know you're lying you damn nerd."

"Mm, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Either way, you're here and we won last night's battle."

"All Might is going to find you bastards and tear this place down you know." Deku's sudden crazed laughter unnerved Bakugou.

"Oh that's right! You don't know, do you?"

"Know what, Deku?"

"All Might is dead Kacchan."

"What? No he's not! You're lying again."