6

Trigger warning- Suicide mention

"All Might's weakened, eh? That'll make this fight a whole lot easier. These analyses of class 1-A are satisfactory. I'll call you down in a bit to discuss some more about what we're going to be doing. For now, you two can do whatever the fuck you want. Just no leaving the base without my permission." Shigaraki said, waving off Todo and Deku.

The two made their way up to their shared room and almost immediately flopped on their beds. Both were exhausted from their excursion, and Deku was suffering drawbacks from overusing his quirks. They fell asleep almost instantly.

"Izuku! My baby... how could you do this? You're not my Izuku... my Izuku wouldn't do this!" Inko said, cowering in a corner, cuts and bruises scattered on her body.

'Mom? Why is she... did I do this? Why would I do this?' His mouth opened and he spoke words that he didn't want to say. "I'm not your Izuku anymore. I'm Deku, and anyone who stands in my way gets what they deserve. Even you."

Inko's eyes widened and more tears started pouring down her face. 'Mom no! You're the only one I never want to hurt! Why am I doing this?'

"DEKU! What the hell are you doing?! Why are you doing this?!" 'Kacchan?'

"Oh Kacchan, don't you know? YOU'RE the reason I'm doing this!" He turned around, facing his old "friend". Except, instead of the usual rage he felt, he was overcome with guilt. Bakugou's face wasn't one of rage, it was one of pain and sorrow. 'I'm sorry Kacchan. I'm sorry... What am I thinking? I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry. Not sorry not sorry not sorry!'

"Izuku!" Inko cried.

"Izuku!"

"Deku!"

"Izuku!"

"IZUKU!" Deku shot up, feeling tears rolling down his face. His vision was still a little messed up, but soon Todo's face came into focus. He's so close...

"Shou! I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

He called me Shou. I really like that nickname. "Um, no, you didn't. I was having a nightmare and woke up, and then I saw you shaking and crying, so I woke you up. Do you..." he hesitated, blushing, "do you want me to cuddle with you? I kinda need it too."

"Uh, yeah. I think that would be nice." Todo climbed under the covers. Before he could do anything, Izuku wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer. Todo hugged him back and they both fell asleep that way.

*the next morning*

Todoroki woke up first, and, upon realizing he was still cuddling Deku, became a blushing mess. He stayed as still as he possibly could so as not to wake the other boy up. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. No menacing looks or crazed faces. No mask of happiness. Just a peaceful face.

"Huh? Shou? D-did we fall asleep like this?" Deku asked, his face becoming redder than Todo's hair.

"Uh, yeah, I guess we did." There was an overwhelming silence. "Hey, Izu, can I-"

He was cut off by Shigaraki coming into the room. "Finally, you're awake. I was going to come wake you up sooner but Kurogiri wouldn't let me. If you're done being all gross and mushy, come downstairs. We have a plan and you two are a key part of it." Deku and Todoroki awkwardly pulled away from each other as Shigaraki left.

"W-well I guess we should g-get ready for the m-meeting." Deku managed to stutter out. Todo nodded and went to get his clothes. They had gotten used to changing in the same room, but now that they had both had gay awakenings it was going to be awkward. Eventually, after managing to get dressed, they made their way down to where Shigaraki was.