30

"Ugghhh, how are we supposed to make that work?" Mina groaned, letting her head fall onto the table.

"Make what work?" Izuku's classmates jumped at his voice, some activating the quirks out of habit. "Ah... sorry. I... I didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh, Mido. No, it's fine, we just... um-"

"Anyway! We want to make Aoyama move around during our performance so it won't get boring, but nobody here really has a quirk that would be good to help with that." Uraraka explained, interrupting Mina before she could say something senseless.

"Ah. Well, what if it wasn't a quirk that did it?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Well, wouldn't there be a way to make some sort of contraption to move him automatically? That way we wouldn't need a quirk."

"That's a great idea..."

"...But I don't think any of us have a clue how to do that."

"I might be able to help with it, but I'm not an engineer. Would it be possible to ask the support course for help?"

"But their class is likely also busy preparing for the festival." Iida spoke up.

"Well, I think I know at least one of them who would be willing to do it."

"Um, no offense, kero, but you've only been here for two days. How could you know the support course?"

"Well, um... I don't. But I did watch the sports festival and may have just possibly seen the fight between Iida and Hatsume Mei, and I may or may not have used the Daedalus quirk I used to have on her when I infiltrated the school?"

"Ehm, what... what exactly are you getting at?"

"Basically, she's very ambitious and would probably be very interested in helping with this project as long as we make sure people know she was the one who did it."

"I see where you're going, but what if she still says no?"

"We can at least try?"

"I mean, I guess. Alright, you, Aoyama, Kirishima, and Todoroki if you can find him can go look for her. The rest of you, get back to work! You all dance like robots!" Mina shouted, the dancers flinched, quickly getting back into position.

*Skipping to when they find Hatsume*

"Hey, isn't that her?" Kirishima said, pointing to a girl with pink hair who was bent over some sort of strange machine.

Izuku stared at her for a second, before seeming to come to a realization, "Ah, sorry, forgot I don't have... anyway yes, I think that's her."

The four 1A students(Shouto had been found and recruited for the mission) made their way through the crowd of busy students to Hatsume. She turned around just as they reached her.

"Oh, hi! What are you hero kids doing looking at the support course's preparations? Are you trying to- oh my gosh aren't you the-"

Shouto and Izuku both winced, waiting for the inevitable "aren't you the villains?", but instead, got "-quirkless kid who took down the league?"

"Ah... um, yes?"

"Oh I have sooo many ideas for support gear for you! If you want I can get started right away, just come with me and-"

"That sounds awesome," Izuku cut her off, "but- um, actually, we wanted to ask if you'd be willing to make something for our performance at the festival? We'll make sure everyone knows who did it and I can help you as best I can. It shouldn't be too difficult of a machine, but none of us can do it on our own. So, would you be willing to help?"