0.7

WHY IS THIS BOOK GAINING ATTENTION ITS NOT EVEN GOOD but thank you so much 🥺

mini chapter::

"hey yeosang is he doing okay?" it was now the next day and the seven guys were worried about san. yeosang once again stayed the night at their grandmas house to comfort san.

flashback

"hey what happened back there?" yeosang had asked once san was situated in bed. the younger boy was now in pajamas and tucked in bed with yeosang kneeling down beside him. his mother was currently out catching up with her family and he was grateful for that.

"i feel like i don't belong here. i'm trying my best within the four days of being here, but i don't want to have you drop what you're doing just to translate. i don't want to feel judged. i cant get used to the culture and honestly i just want to go home."  he sobbed. all he could think about was his warm bed waiting for him. all his friends and hone familiar surroundings. yeosang rubbed the boys back.

"the guys really like you san! they were worried about you. they had wanted to stop by to check in on you but i told them to give you some space. tomorrow i'll teach you more words and phrases okay? don't feel like a burden because you aren't."

possibly might double update today or might post it tomorrow <3